Secret pt.2

The day that Olivia was moving in was fast approaching, George and Alex had painted her room purple like she requested and had moved most of her stuff into the flat all that was left was to get her a new bed. So today they were taking the little girl to IKEA to pick herself a new one.

Alex had been visiting Olivia with George for the past few weeks so she could get used to him being around. It had gone really well she loved Alex, or Lex as she called him, George was so happy that they got on so well because it made him feel less guilty for moving her in with them.

Currently they were walking round IKEA, Olivia being carried on Georges hip and Alex holding the mans hand.
"Oh Liv what do you think of this one?" Alex said as he pointed to a white bed the perfect size for toddlers.
"Yeahhhh" Olivia cheered as she clapped her hands.
"Your new bed is so cool Missy" George smiled.
"Hey Olivia do you wanna get cool bed sheets?" Alex asked. The little girl nodded and reached out her arms for Alex to hold her.

"Come on then me and you will go find you some cool sheets and Daddy will get your new bed" Alex smiled as he took Olivia from George and kissed the mans cheek. George watched as Alex walked away holding Olivia, he smiled at how sweet the two were.

"George mate? That you?" Will shouted.
"Jesus Will you sacred the shit outta me... oh hey Mia" George smiled he looked down to see he was still holding Olivia's teddy.
"Alright George what you doing looking at kids beds you weirdo..." Will laughed.
"Funny mate" George hummed.
"Where's lover boy then?" Will asked.
"He's somewhere around" George coughed.

"Daddyyyy look" Olivia squealed as she ran over carrying a packet of rainbow sheets.
"Wow Liv that's so cool" George smiled as Alex followed the little girl.
"Oh hey Will and Mia too" Alex smiled. George picked up the little girl and handed the bed sheets to Alex.

"Did she call you Dad?" Will asked confused at to what was going on. George smiled weakly and nodded, Olivia picked up her teddy and showed it to Mia grinning as she did so.
"Yeah this is my daughter Olivia..." George smiled.
"George this is really funny mate you don't have a daughter your literally 20 what is she like your little cousin?" Will laughed genuinely thinking it was a joke.

George shook his head as Alex took his hand in his own.
"No she's mine... I was 18 when she was born... I'm her Dad" George smiled.
"Fucking hell mate how have you hidden that?" Will questioned.
"Will Lenney don't you swear in front of her" Mia scolded.
"She's been living with my parents but she's moving in with me and Alex soon" George smiled.
"Yeah m movin in wiv Daddy and Lex" Olivia smiled.
"Really that is so cool" Will exclaimed as he high fived Olivia.

"George mate why did you never tell us?" Will asked.
"Because mate nobody wants to be friends with the single Dad... Alex only found out about her a few weeks ago" George explained as he put the wriggling toddler down on the ground. George and Alex continued explaining everything to Will as Olivia walked over to Mia and pulled on her leg.

Mia crouched down to the girls level and smiled at her as she waved.
"I wuv you pink hairs" Olivia smiled.
"Thank you I love your hair too you look like a princess! What you got there?" Mia smiled as she pointed to the teddy the girl was holding.
"It's teddy he's gone live on my new rainbow bed" Olivia explained as her lifted the teddy towards Mia.

"Oh wow rainbow sheets that's so cool" Mia cheered.
"Yup me and Lex love rainbow" Olivia giggled.
"Do you like Alex a lot?" Mia whispered. Olivia nodded quickly.
"He nice he plays with me and he make Daddy happy and I wuv him" Olivia smiled.
"Yeah he's lovely and so is your Daddy... but not as lovely as you" Mia whispered. Olivia giggled and hugged Mia before running back to her Dad.

"Right Miss Olivia Rose... we need to get you back to Nanny and Grandads so me and Alex can sort out your room so you can live with us" George explained. Olivia nodded and waved at Mia and Will who smiled and walked away to continue their shopping.
"Did you like Mia and Will?" George asked as they approached the escalator. Olivia nodded and buried her head into Georges shoulder.