Someone find Alex

(T/W alcohol and injury)

Will has just hit 4 million subscribers so he had invited everyone round to his and Gees flat to celebrate. This consisted of a lot of alcohol and loud music. He had invited at least half of the London YouTube community, which of course included his three best friends James, and Alex and George who lived downstairs together in their own flat.

The party had been going for hours and Alex hadn't seen his roommate for a while, since he was sitting in the living room barely tipsy talking to James. George how ever was really drunk, about 6 bottles of beer and 12 shots deep and being chased around by a only slightly less drunk Will. Mia and Gee were sitting on Gees bed observing the two men as they ran in and out of the two bedrooms shouting incoherently at each other.

That's when George made what he thought was the smartest move yet to avoid Will capturing him. He jumped onto Gees chair, which span as he did so causing him too loose his balance and fall backwards and hit his head on the desk. The impact made him dizzy and everything went quiet.

Will watched as George fell off Gees chair almost in slow motion. He saw George's head hit the desk, he watched as blood began to poor out of his head. This made Will feel sick he turned around and staggered out of the room towards the bathroom leaving George on the floor.

Mia and Gee heard a thump from behind them, when they turned around they saw Will staggering out of the room and George sitting on the floor, with his hand brought to his forehead. Mia and Gee both leaped off the bed and ran over to George who was sat looking at his hand with confusion, as it was covered in blood.

"George are you okay? What happened?" Gee said concerned. George didn't reply he just looked up at Gee blinking.
"Hey George look at me, it's Mia look at me George" Mia said placing her hand on George's arm.
"Alex? Al it's...ow" George mumbled.
"No it's not Alex it Gee and Mia you know us George" Gee said looking for something to put on the gash in George's head.
"No Alex.. please Alex need my Alex" George said looking at Mia pleading with his eyes.

"Gee I think he hit his head really hard, he's got no idea who we are" Mia said as she pushed the hair on George's forehead away from his injury.
"Shit Mia what are we gonna do? Maybe go find Alex if he's sober enough to help us" Gee suggested as she pressed one of her old shirts to George's head.
"Yeah I'll go find him" Mia said too Gee as she stood up and left the room.

"Alexxxxx need Alex, hurts... not touch me blue hair" George said batting Gees hand away from his head.
"Okay George... Alex is coming I promise" Gee said.
"Alex hmmm... I wuv him" George said swaying his head. Gees eyes widened did George mean that? Did George love Alex.
"George what did you say?" she questioned, unsure if George knew what he was saying due to the alcohol or the obvious blood loss.
"Mmm I wuv Lex... he's really pret-ty" George said smiling.
"Oh George" Gee said knowingly. George began to cry and lent into Gee getting blood over her pink top.
"Alexxxxx pwease... it's ouch and m dizzy feel sick" George sobbed, Gee rubbed her hand on George's back not worrying about her shirt.

Mia was speed walking through the flat looking for Alex, shouting at anyone who wouldn't move out of the way. She found Alex sitting on a sofa with James deep in conversation.
"Oh Alex thank god I found you" she said rushing her words.
"You alright Mia" Alex questioned.
"NO. It's G-George he fell and he's bleeding a lot and he keeps asking for you.. Gees with him their in her room.." Mia said panic visable on her face.
"George is hurt?" Alex asked worry overtaking him.
"Ye—" Mia couldn't finish her sentence before Alex was running towards Gees room.
"Damn and he says he's not in love with George" James chuckled. Mia smiled and nodded knowingly.
"I'm gonna go find my baby of a boyfriend looked like he was gonna pass out when George hit his head" Mia laughed leaving James alone.