Alleyway

(T/W Sexual assault (I think that's what I counts as), blood and death)

The usual Saturday night antics involved a group trip to a club or pub, tonight was no different. Currently Alex was standing in a corner of a room George by his side with an arm wrapped around him, as the elder of the two chatted to James. Alex nudged Georges arm gently to get his attention as he looked over at him.
"You alright?" George asked trying to speak loud enough so that he could be heard over the music. Alex nodded and wiped his forehead feeling George give him a side hug.

"Yeah I'm gonna go out back for a minute I'm too hot" Alex explained.
"You want me to come with you?" George asked, Alex shook his head.
"Nah I'll only be 5 minutes" Alex smiled as he kissed Georges cheek and left. As he exited the club through the back door it lead him to an alleyway, the cool air hitting his body and allowing him to finally breath.

Alex leant against the wall of the club closing his eyes for a moment, he took a deep breath and watched and his breath fogged in front of him. It was a cold night for September but Alex didn't mind it made a nice change from the usual warm and sticky summer evenings. The kind of nights where he couldn't cuddle George because it was too warm and the older man wouldn't be able to sleep with Alex wrapped around him. So tonight Alex appreciated the cold because he knew it meant he could curl into George and sleep peacefully.

"Hello pretty boy" A mans voice could be heard coming down the dark alleyway.
"Who's there?" Alex questioned feeling his body tense.
"That's not for you to worry about darling" the  man chuckled as the stood in front of Alex.
"Well I'm going inside now... goodbye" Alex gulped as he went to leave. He felt a cold hand grab his wrist and pull him back.
"Not so fast darling" He said as he pushed Alex against a wall.

"What do you want?" Alex asked his voice shaking.
"Just me and you are gonna have a little fun" the man smirked.
"No sorry I have a boyfriend" Alex gulped trying to pull away from his grasp.
"Well he's never going to know" the man almost hissed as he pinned Alex against the wall.
"Please STOP" Alex cried, feeling a tear slip down his face.

"Alexxxxx" George called out as he stepped into the alleyway.
"G-George help me" Alex cried, George turned to see his boyfriend pinned against a wall sobbing. George wasn't a violent person but seeing the fear in Alex's eyes awakened something inside him.
"Get fuck off him right now" George shouted as he approached the man.
"What are you gonna do short ass?" The man scowled.

"I said get off of my boyfriend" George threatened. The man didn't budge, he remained pinning Alex against the wall, as he traced a finger along the mans jawline and laughed.
"I SAID GET THE FUCK OFF HIM" George shouted as he pulled the man away from his boyfriend and landed a punch on his chin. The man dropped Alex and turned to face George scowling at him.

"You're going to regret that" the man said plainly.
"Oh shut up now fuck off before I call the police" George spat. The man launched himself at George and threw a punch at his face hitting him in the nose causing it to bleed. George began to fight back punching the much taller man in the stomach and chin. The man pulled him forward with one hand the other reaching into his pocket.
"I said you'd regret it didn't I" the man laughed as he pulled out a knife and plunged it into Georges chest.

He dropped George to the ground and smiled coldly at Alex who was a shaking mess.
"Told your little boyfriend he'd regret defending you didn't I" he smirked and walked away leaving Alex to drop to the floor next to George.
"George oh god Georgie" Alex cried as he placed his hands on George T-shirt trying to stop the blood pouring from his chest.

"Oh fuck... I'm bleeding" George chuckled as he touched his chest.
"Stop laughing it's not funny George he stabbed you and I can't stop the b-bleeding" Alex sobbed as he took off his pink hoodie and pressed it onto the mans chest.
"Well shit... hey at least I defended you" George coughed, realising it was getting hard to breathe.
"Georgie please stay still" Alex cried as the man grew more and more pale.
"Alex... I can't b-breathe" George coughed groaning as the pain of the injury registered.

"Alex?... GEORGE... OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?" James questioned as he ran out of the club.
"H-he's been stabbed and there's so m-much blood" Alex cried as he watched his pink hoodie slowly turning a crimson red.
"Oh god Alex I'm going to call an ambulance I'll be back" James shouted as he ran back into the club.

"A-Alex... can you hold me please it h-hurts so m-much" George whispered a tear slipping down his face. Alex nodded and pulled his boyfriend into his lap holding him close to his chest. George was crying now, his head beginning to feel fuzzy and he felt like he was falling asleep.
"Hey hey hey... don't cry you're okay I've got you" Alex whispered as he kissed the top of Georges head still desperately trying to stop the bleeding.

"A-Alex... I love you so much and if I don't
m-make..." George shivered being cut off by Alex.
"No George stop it" Alex sobbed. "Stop saying goodbye right now... you're gonna be fine" Alex was brushing his hand softly through Georges dirty blonde hair.
"No Alex l-let me finish... p-please t-tell my
M-mummy I love her and my little brother too... Alex they l-love you almost as m-much as I do" George coughed, closing his eyes.

"Baby stay awake please" Alex cried, as he rubbed Georges cheek.
"I-I'm trying I-I really am but it h-hurts..." George whispered leaning his head against Alex's chest.
"I-I know it does b-but you're gonna be okay..." Alex replied his voice cracking as he pressed the hoodie onto Georges chest harder.

"Alex I fucking love you... I w-wanna marry you... and h-have a house and a f-family..." George smiled weakly as he begun to feel more light headed.
"Baby we can have that... I-I promise.. you just gotta stay awake" Alex smiled weakly, trying to prevent the flood of tears he could feel in his eyes. George shook his head and shivered, closing his eyes for a moment again.
"N-no Alex... my sweet boy... I'm... this... I can't.... I think this is it f-for me... but I-I love you m-more than you will ever k-know" George coughed his eyelids becoming heavy.

Alex felt the older man go limp in his arms, he watched as Georges eyes closed and his mouth stayed slightly open. Alex sniffed out a pained sob, clutching at the dying man.
"G-Georgie p-please..." Alex sobbed as he pulled the limp man closer to his body trying to keep him warm as blood soaked into Alex's white shirt.

George had died that night in Alex's arms on the cold cobbled street in London. Alex had watched as his best friend and love of his life stopped breathing in front of him, the man turning ghostly pale. He brought a shaky hand to Georges neck feeling for a pulse, when there wasn't one he begun screaming, uncontrolled sobs stopped him from hearing the ambulance pull up behind them. He kissed Georges forehead and brushed his cheek as his tears spilled over the mans blood stained face.

~Authors note~
1.3k words
Damn I really just like making people cry