Cooking Video

George and Alex had been stuck inside together for months due to the global pandemic and quarantine. This didn't bother them that much they loved each other and enjoyed each other's company. But content wise it was a nightmare.... there's only so many Reddit videos a man can handle.

The couple we're running out of ideas for content, so Alex decided to put out a suggestion box on his story asking what the audience. Alex was laying in between Georges legs on the sofa reading the responses as they watched a movie.

"Georgie they keep asking for us to do baking videos" Alex whined.
"Haha what babe really....after the disaster that was your jam tart in the eboys bake off video" George laughed
"Don't mock my jam tart babe... I'm not built for cooking, hence why you do all the cooking" Alex laughed and kissed George.
"I think we should do it, it would be funny and I get to film with you so that's a bonus" George stated.
"Okay fine but your buying the ingredients" Alex agreed.
"Of course it's not like we literally share everything anyway" George laughed.

The next day Alex had sent George out to quickly get ingredients for the video whilst he stayed at home and set up the cameras and lighting. When George arrived home he went to the kitchen to find Alex staring at the scales confused.
"Babe what are you doing?" George asked putting the bags on the counter and beginning to unpack them.
"Well I bought this scales and it don't fucking work" Alex said annoyed.
"Batteries babe Batteries" George laughed throwing a pack at Alex.
"I knew that" Alex replied.
"Mmmmhhm sure you did babe" George said as he walked up behind Alex to hug him.
"Mmmm I love you but your gonna have to cut the affection, we're about to film back to looking like best friends for us" Alex mentioned.
"Funny that because we haven't been best friends for nearly a year now" George said pressing his head into Alex's neck.
"Well I know that of course, but they don't, and know your not ready for them too" Alex responded.
"I'm sorry Al, I wish I could be ready for you" George whispered sadly.
"No Georgie, it's okay all the important people know everyone else can wait... I just feel bad for Conor having to edit out all obvious relationship moments" Alex laughed.
"At least we can get a good video out of all the things we cut out when I'm ready" George mentioned.
"Your not wrong babe, your not wrong... now come on let's BAKE" Alex chuckled.

The two started the recording and begun to bake, they had decided to make cupcakes and have a decorating competition. They decide on cupcakes because they are simple, there's no possible way Alex could mess them up, well that was the idea.

George watched Alex attempt to mix the ingredients together with no success.
"Al what are you doing ba-mate?" George laughed.
"Making cake obviously" Alex replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes at George.
"Don't give me that attitude" George warned standing directly behind him and grabbing his arm, helping him store the mixture.
Alex could feel George pressed up behind him, head peering over his shoulder, hand placed over his helping him mix the cake batter.
"Thanks George definitely couldn't have done that myself" Alex chuckled as George let go of his hands and resumed his place next to him instead of directly behind him.

Alex knew George was teasing him and it was not like Alex could do it back to George, No one can see George's face. That's when Alex got what he was the best idea he has had yet.

Alex grabbed the bag of flour and two eggs when George had his back turned putting the cupcakes in the oven. He pulled George's shirt back at the neck line and poured the bag of flour over his head. George turned around and made eye contact with Alex.

"I'll get your for that you little shit" George screeched.
"You'll have to catch me first Georgie" Alex laughed running away from George still clutching the eggs.
Alex ran through their living room and looped round the sofa and back into the kitchen George still chasing after him. 
Alex ran back infront of the camera which was still recording accidentally cornering himself in the kitchen. George stood in front of Alex, who had backed up against, with his arms crossed. Alex couldn't see his face but he knew he was smirking.

"Your done for now Alex you can't escape big lad memeulous" George taunted, reaching his arm over to grab the remaining egg. Alex saw what George was doing and began to panic, George may be shorter than Alex by he was definitely stronger.
"George oh god no please I'm sorry... I surrender" Alex said backing further into the corner.
"No babe you've started this I'm gonna end it" George chucked, stepping closer to Alex. Alex's cheeks blushed realising George had just called him babe in camera.
"g it's still recording" Alex all but whispered George still coming closer.
"I know that" George said menacingly, placing his left hand in the middle of Alex's chest pushing his boyfriend against the wall. 

Alex inhaled deeply trying to dull the sparks inside him as George all but pinned him against the wall ON CAMERA. Alex was deep in his thoughts still pinned up against wall giving George the chance to splat the egg against Alex's head. This action brought Alex straight back to the real word.
"GEORGE" Alex screamed, retaliating by splatting the eggs he was holding against George's head.
"ALEX YOU BITCH, what did you do that for?" George yelped pushing Alex further into the wall.
"You deserved it kept teasing me, I hate you" Alex whined. George lent forward closer to Alex's face.
"You love me baby" he whispered.
"Yeah I do" Alex replied pulling down George's mask to around the mans neck, revealing his face. Alex moved his arms around George's waist as the man removed his hand from his chest. Alex ran his finger along George's cheek bone wiping off the egg yolk and wiping it onto George's shirt.
"Your so pretty, even covered in egg yolk" George whispered into Alex's ear. Alex chuckled.
"You don't look too bad yourself, even covered in eggs and flour" Alex smiled.

George moved his hands to cup Alex's face and looked the younger boy in the eyes. George put his leg in between Alex's once again pushing the boy against the wall. George kissed Alex passionately.
"You taste like egg babe" Alex said when they stopped kissing.
"Well you tastes sweet, can't tell wether that's the cake batter or just you thought" George smiled grabbing Alex's hands and pulling the boy in for a hug.
"Your cute but we need to finish the video then we can cuddle" Alex said pulling away from George kissing the older on the cheek.
"Yeah well you might wanna cut the part where I pinned you up against the wall and snogged ya out before you send the footage to Conor... don't wanna scar the poor boy" George laughed pulling his mask back over his face.
"Yeah think you might be right babe" Alex smiled.

~Authors note~
1.2k words. Well I just wrote that... now I want them to make a cooking video ffs.
That's as close as to our ever gonna bet to smut unless someone else wants to write it for me lol 😂 😭