Sidemen sunday

Alex was currently sitting in the chair on the set of sidemen Sunday. It had been decided Tobi was going to cut his hair, Alex thought Tobi was probably the best person to cut
his hair after Simon maybe so he was happy.
Oh was he wrong... so very wrong.

Turns out Tobi had no idea what he was doing and he completely butchered Alex's hair. Leaving him with a bold head and curtains, debatably the worst hair cut he's ever had.

Alex hated it, he really liked his hair and now it was ruined. He looked in a mirror and saw his haircut again, now he was even more self conscious about his hair line because he couldn't hide it with his fringe anymore.

Alex was now trying to hide the fact he felt like he wanted to cry from the sidemen and the other guests. He wanted to go home to George more than anything right now but he had to stay until they filmed the outdo and Charlie was still getting his hair cut. Alex felt his phone buzz, he looked to see it was his boyfriend messaging him.

Georgie🥰💕:

Georgie🥰💕:
Hey bubba how's the shoot going?
I'm making us some food when
you get home, what you thinking?

Alex 🥰💕:
Don't want to talk about it right now I'm
trying not to cry in front of everyone
Be home soon xx

Georgie🥰💕:
Oh baby... it can't be that bad
I love you❤️
I'll make you something nice okay?
See you soon xx

"Alex mate I'm so sorry" Tobi said after the camera stopped rolling.
"It's fine mate" Alex said gritting his teeth.
"Right everyone thanks for coming and we're really sorry about your hair" Ethan laughed. Everyone except Alex was laughing. Instead he was calling an Uber to take him home, he need to get home.

Everyone was leaving one by one and Alex was waiting for his Uber, his eyes were burning holding back tears. He pulled his beanie over his head and pulled his hood over that and pulled the drawstrings tight. His Uber arrived and he got in letting a tear slip down his face, wiping it away with its hand.

The Uber pulled up outside his building and he thanked the driver and sped into the building getting into the lift. He walked up to his door and knocked on it, tears were beginning to spill down his face at the thought of being home and being back with George.

George opened the door to see his boyfriend with tears spilling down his cheeks his hoodie pulled tightly around his head. George opened his arms to the younger man who threw himself into them. Alex inhale his boyfriends scent, George made him feel safe which only made him cry more.

"Oh baby don't cry" George hushed wrapping Alex tightly in a hug. Alex wrapped his legs around Georges waist and sniffled into his neck. George rubbed Alex's back and carried him to the sofa, sitting down with him in his lap. George kissed Alex's cheek and wiped his tears with his thumb, pulling him into his chest.

"Hey baby you're okay. You wanna show me what it looks like?" George asked, Alex looked up at him his face red and nodded slowly.
George untied Alex's hoodie strings and pulled his hood down, he then pulled Alex's pink beanie off of his head revealing his botched hair cut.

George sighed understand his boyfriends upset, he hugged Alex close to him allowing him to bury himself into his body. George rubbed Alex's back kissing his forehead rocking him slightly.
"It's okay my love, I'll fix it for you I promise"
George murmured. Alex sniffled and nodded.