Safe with me

(T/W Domestic abuse and Blood)

Alex and George had lived together for 2 years before Alex moved out with his boyfriend Jason. George never really liked Jason, he gave him a strange feeling that he couldn't quite put his finger on. But he let it slide because Alex loved the man and he loved Alex... he was his best mate.

George was unsure why but he was beginning to grow suspicious of Jason. He noticed Alex was different since they moved in together, he was quieter and not his usual bubbly self. George thought maybe this was what settling down was like, maybe Alex was losing the wild side George was so used to when they were living together. The side of Alex that meant George would hear him giggling all the time and literally non stop waffling 24/7.

But now Alex was quieter and never left Jason's side, always close to the tall broad shouldered man. The more George thought about it the more he realised Alex was losing all self-confidence, he hardly ever posted on his own channel only ever really filming for eboys things and never joining them on nights out anymore. Thinking of eboys stuff, they had a shoot in 30 minutes that George was going to be late for if he didn't leave now.

"Going to hang out with that fucking guy again are you?" Jason spat pushing Alex to the ground.
"I-it's an eboys shoot of course George is going to be there" Alex almost sobbed. He held back tears, something he was good at know, he'd quickly learnt that crying only made it worse.
"I told you I don't like you hanging around with him...?I know you're cheating on me with him" Jason growled as he dragged Alex up by the collar of his shirt.

"Jason please I would never cheat on you... I- I love you" Alex coughed. Jason
"If you loved me you would listen to me and stop hanging out with him and your stupid little friends" Jason spat as he pushed Alex against the wall.
"I-it's my job and there is nothing going on between me and George he's my mate and we used to live together" Alex whispered.
"I DON'T CARE... go to work you stupid whore" Jason screamed as he slapped Alex and threw him out the door.

He called an Uber and stood on the street sobbing he knew he was going to be really bruised soon and he now had to hide it from his mates. He got into the car and wiped away his tears using his phone to check the damage his supposedly loving boyfriend had left.

Alex wondered how they'd got here it had started off with Jason checking his messages, especially the ones to George. Then one day in what Alex though was going to be a solo outburst, Jason slapped him before and eboys shoot and he had to lie and say he'd walked into a cabinet. But it wasn't a one off it only got worse Jason would hurt him if he did anything wrong and started to take his money and stopped him from going out. Alex was stuck and he couldn't get out because he loved Jason, well he thought it was love but it was more fear... he was terrified of him.

"Alex is late again" Will sighed.
"He's never fucking on time. Typical." James tutted.
"Leave it out yeah... you know he struggles" George said as he checked his phone.
"George just because you've got a soft spot for him" Will smirked.
"Yeah funny. He's got a boyfriend" George whispered the last part.

Their conversation was interrupted by Alex walking through the door. George instantly noticed the redness around his eyes and the timid look on his face. George all but ran over to the petite boy going to hug him before he flinched and backed away slightly. George noticed the flinch and how Alex's eyes clenched shut at the quick movement.
"What's up Al?" George whispered opening his arms for the man to hug him.

'Shit shit shit shit' Alex thought he couldn't believe he just flinched in front of his best friend. He needed an excuse for the tear stained cheeks and overall terrified demeanour.
"Yeah I'm fine... bad anxiety day" Alex smiled weakly. It was a viable excuse Alex did have quite bad anxiety and George obviously knew that so he hugged the younger boy for a moment before bringing him over to the others.