Strawberry Dress

It was just a twitch goal. It's not like he wanted to wear a dress... he definitely didn't.
Well it was done now he'd ordered it and it was going to arrive today. Eret and Niki had worn them as twitch goals and it was what chat wanted... that was definitely the only reason he ordered it.

Alex was always a more 'feminine' guy, he loved to wear pink and his whole brand was based around that element of himself. He just never even considered wearing a dress, not that he was completely against it but he'd just never thought about it.

But now he was going to do it, he was going to put on a dress and wear it live on twitch.
"Hey Al a package just came for you" George smirked as he handed Alex the parcel kissing his cheek.
"Thanks babe" Alex smiled as he scurried off into their bedroom.
"Where you going?" George questioned although he already knew the answer.
"Just to erm.. sort out stuff for my next stream" Alex mumbled, George nodded and smiled at the younger man.

George was wondering why Alex was hiding the dress from him. Was he embarrassed? Because George really hoped he wasn't. The thought of Alex being embarrassed by what he was wearing to the point he couldn't even talk to him about upset George. It upset him so much he decided to go and see if Alex was okay and maybe reassured him.

"Babe can I come in?" George asked as he knocked softly on the door.
"N-no don't come in" Alex mumbled trying to contain his panic and embarrassment.
"Baby I'm gonna come in now" George announced as he pushed the door open. Alex was sat on their bed in a pink dress.

George could see Alex's cheeks were turning pink and he was looking down at the floor twiddling his thumbs. He sat down on the bed next to Alex and placed a hand gently on his back.
"It's very pretty Al" George smiled.
"It's just a stupid twitch goal" Alex sniffed, George could see tears forming in his eyes and knew there was more to this than Alex
was letting on.

"Does it make you feel pretty love?" George asked as he used his thumb to lift Alex's face to look at him. Alex nodded and sniffed covering his face as he leant his head against Georges chest.
"Then why are you upset?" George questioned as he brushed his hand softly through his boyfriends hair.

"I-I dunno... I just..." Alex mumbled into Georges chest as the older man hugged him.
"Baby you aren't embarrassed are you?" George asked with a questioning hum. He felt Alex nod against his chest and he let out a sigh because that upset him.
"Baby you don't need to be embarrassed because you like it... you can express yourself however you want it doesn't matter to me I just love you so much" George whispered as he kissed the top of Alex's head.

Alex looked up at George through teary eyes and joined their lips.
"I love you" Alex sniffed.
"I love you too... now show me your pretty dress" George smiled.
"Okay" Alex mumbled quietly. He stood up from the bed and stood in front of George not sure what to do next.
"Can you zip it up for me?" Alex asked in almost a whispered.

"Of course" George replied as he stood up. He pulled on the zip and closed the back of the dress before he wrapped his arms around Alex's waist hugging him from behind.
"So pretty" George assured as he kissed the back of Alex's neck.
"Stop it George... I'm blushing" Alex groaned hiding his face in his hands.
"It's cute... little red cheeks" George smiled and pinched Alex's cheek.

Alex wriggled out of Georges grip laughing as he ran out of the room.
"Oi get back here cutie" George shouted as he ran after Alex. The younger man was weaving in and out of the furniture until he dived onto the sofa rolling onto his back. George jumped onto him instantly and landed so his arms were either side of his head.

"Jesus Alex" George groaned sounding as if he was in pain as he scrunched up his face.
"W-what's wrong babe?" Alex asked.
"You're so cute it hurts" George smiled and moved his hands dropping so he was laying on top of Alex.
"Mmm I love you" Alex smiled, as George kissed his lips.
"I love you... I love you... I love you" George mumbled in between kissing Alex.

"Now get up you're creasing my dress" Alex laughed. George rolled onto the floor and stood up taking Alex's hand to help him up.
"We can't have you ruining that pretty dress now can we" George smiled as he pulled Alex into a hug.
"No we can't" Alex sighed into George shoulder.
"Do you feel better now?" George questioned.
Alex mumbled into Georges shoulder something that made him sound unsure.

"Alex..." George sighed as he rubbed the mans back.
"You don't think... you don't like me any less because of this do you? Because of the d-dress?" Alex whispered.
"No baby of course I don't, I think you look perfect in anything. I just want you to be comfortable in yourself love you could wear a bin bag and I wouldn't love you any less" George admitted truthfully.

"God where did I find someone as perfect as you?" Alex smiled.
"I'm not perfect I'm just doing what any good partner would... making sure you know how loved you are" George smiled back.
"No Georgie you're wrong not everyone would do that you do for me" Alex whispered.
"Well I'm just doing what you deserve" George explained as he stroked Alex's cheek before kissing it.

"Gonna make me cry you mushy idiot... now let go of me for 5 minutes so I can take this off before I ruin it" Alex smiled as he pulled away.
"Hey Alex" George called out after him.
"Yeah love" Alex replied.
"You looks very pretty in pink" George smiled and blew a kiss to Alex as he walked out of the room.

~Authors note~
1k words
We love a supportive boyfriend
Also I just saw George cooking Alex dinner on his story because mans caught Covid and now I'm crying 😃