Seizures

(T/W seizures)

A month ago George and Alex were at party, drunk out of their minds dancing on table tops and running around. That was until George fell and hit his head, causing them to have to leave early for a hospital trip and George to have a banging headache for a few days.

Life had gone back to normal after that. Alex and George we're fast approaching their 1 year anniversary of being together and they were as happy as they could be. What George hadn't told Alex was that he'd never felt quite right after the accident. He didn't want to tell Alex because he knew it would worry him and he didn't want the younger man to stress over anything else.

When Alex woke up he saw George sitting up next to him paler than usual, sort of staring blankly into the distance. Alex shook George gently trying to wake him from his daze, when the man didn't wake he waved his hand in front of his boyfriend face. George still had no reaction, Alex was growing more concerned for him.

"Georgie you okay?" Alex asked, rubbing the mans back. George didn't know if he was conscious but he could feel Alex touching him but he couldn't pull himself out of the strange feeling. George took in a deep breath and shook his head, trying to clear the fog from his brain.

"woah" George whispered as he came back to reality.
"You okay babe?" Alex asked concerned.
"Mmm yeah I think so, I'm just tired I guess" George smiled. Alex nodded and kissed Georges cheek.
"Hm okay you get some more sleep babe... but I gotta go out though I have a JD shoot with Will in an hour" Alex smiled, combing his hand through the others dirty blonde hair.

George smiled as he lay back down letting Alex pet his hair. The other man stood up kissing him again before he left the room to get ready for the day. George woke up an hour after Alex had left for the day and dragged himself into the kitchen. He grabbed a glass of water and sat on the sofa, rubbing his hand across his face.

George felt really strange his head was fuzzy and he couldn't focus on anything. He thought he might be getting sick but he really hoped he wasn't, but he couldn't shake the strange feeling of exhaustion. He wanted Alex to come home, he thought about calling him and asking him to come home but he didn't want to disturb him or ruin Wills shoot.

So instead George spent the day absentmindedly watching tv from the sofa, falling in and out of consciousness. When Alex arrived home he was worried about George he hadn't heard from the man all day, not even a reply to his many texts.

"George? Babe where are you?" Alex called out into the flat as he chucked his bag down. When there was no reply Alex walked into the living room seeing George stood next to the sofa staring into the distance, Alex was confused as to why George hadn't heard him come in.

"Hey babe I'm back" Alex said kissing the mans cheek. When George didn't reply Alex moved to stand in front of the man and waved his hand in front of his face.
"George? You okay?... what's wrong?" Alex asked teaching out to touch Georges shoulder

Alex watched as George still had no reaction it was like there was nobody there, his boyfriend was like a shell. He watched as suddenly out of nowhere Georges eyes rolled into the back of his head and the man dropped to the floor and begun shaking.

Alex gasped as George hit the floor, he immediately dropped to the floor next to him. Alex tried to contain his rising panic as he pushed the coffee table away from George allowing him to get closer to the man. He watched as George lay on the ground shaking violently, he grabbed his boyfriends hand trying to calm the convulsing man.
Suddenly Alex begun to panic more, he needed help he didn't know what to do so he grabbed his phone and dialled 999.

"Hello 999 what's your emergency?" The operator spoke calmly.
"M-my boyfriend is having some kind of seizure" Alex cried into the phone.
"Okay sweetheart I'm assuming he's still seizing. If he is you need to protect his head and turn him on his side. Do you understand?" The operator spoke.