Football accident

(T/W Blood, injury and Vomiting)

The annual sidemen charity match was fast approaching and this year Alex was playing in it again. Today Alex was going to train with some of the sidemen and a few members of the all stars team. George was coming to play as well even though he would be in the crowd in the actual match, because it was only training and it was meant to be fun.

The two arrived walking hand in hand up to the gate before letting go. Not many people knew they were together, it wasn't that they were hiding it they just didn't feel the need to announce it.
"Hello Alex... George as well" Will shouted smirking at the two.
"Will Lenney my least favourite eboy" George mocked before casting a smile to Alex.
"Whose your favourite then?" Ethan asked as he walked over.

"Ah that would have to be James..." George smirked.
"Oi" Alex frowned elbowing his boyfriend.
"Ow I was only joking Al... of course you're my favourite" George smiled giving the man a side hug. Ethan looked over at Will with a questioning look on his face, Will only smirked and shrugged before running off.

"Okay lads let's play football" Ethan shouted before he to ran off.
"Give me your bag babe I'll go put them down while you go talk to that lot" George smiled.
"Thanks bub I wanna kiss you right now" Alex pouted.
"Stop pouting you're too cute... wanna kiss you too but we can't make today about us you said that not me" George smiled taking the bag from Alex. Alex nodded and mouthed 'I love you' before running away.

"Hey guys!" Alex smiled as he joined the group.
"Good morning Alex man... nice shirt give us a twirl" Josh asked. Alex smiled awkward as he spun knowing that the back of the shirt read 'Andrews 98' because it was Georges not his.
"Andrews? Ain't that Georges surname?" JJ asked.
"Erm... ah... yeah it's erm it's his shirt... I- erm couldn't erm find mine this morning" Alex said gulping awkwardly.

"Hmm okay then" JJ smirked.
"Hey guys I'm ready to be the greatest goal keeper in existence" George said as he joined the group placing a hand on Alex's shoulder.
"Oh shut up you're so short you can't save half of the goals mate" James laughed.
"Oh fuck off you giant oaf of a man" George said rolling his eyes in reply.

"Right okay lads let's play football" Charlie shouted as he blew the whistle.
"Jesus who let Charlie Roxburgh be referee" George muttered to Alex who giggled and shoved him towards the goal.
"Stop being mean to Charlie and go do me proud sexy" Alex whispered into Georges ear.
"And just for that I'm saving all the goals" George smirked running toward the goal.

The game began and George had somehow managed to save every goal kicked at him. All whilst watching a sweaty Alex run around the pitch and trying not to get distracted by thoughts of how amazing he looked in Georges own clothes. He couldn't help but grin when Alex smiled at him as he passed the ball to Will.

George watched as Ethan attempted to kick the ball over Alex's head to Simon. He watched as the ball flew with speed and collided with the side of Alex head. He watched as his boyfriend practically crumpled to the ground hitting the ground with an audible thud. Ethan was there by Alex's side almost instantly his panic visible, everyone rushed towards the scene and crowded around.

When George realised what was happening he dropped his gloves to the ground and bolted across the pitch.
"Alex... ALEX BABY... move out of my way please" George shouted as he shooed everyone out of his way. He dropped to his knees next Alex instantly spotting the bruises forming on the side of his boyfriends face accompanied buy blood dripping from a cut on his head.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck ... babe please" George whispered not knowing whether to touch him or not.
"Oh shit fuck I'm so sorry" Ethan gulped as he crouched next to George.
"I-it's okay mate it was an a-accident" George sniffed, placing a hand on Alex's face lightly.
"Baby... wake up please" George murmured.