Secret

George has been keeping a secret that means the world to him

George had a secret that not a single one of his friends knew about. He was a Dad to a very sweet almost 3 year old named Olivia Rose, she lived with his parents as George was still trying to get his life stable enough to support her. He visited her everyday and phoned her to say goodnight to make sure she knew how much he loved her. She may have been an accident but she meant the world to George.

He hadn't told any of his friends about her yet because he was afraid they'd turn against him, teen parents didn't tend to keep many friends and he was only 18 when she was born. When Olivia was about 1 George moved out from his parents house, he felt bad leaving her. But he had to move to more central London so he could advance his YouTube career in order to one day support Olivia by himself.

What George hadn't expected when he moved out was to fall deeply head over heels in love with his roommate. George had been out as bi since he was 16 and everyone knew  and when he found out his adorable new roommate was also bi he couldn't help but fall for the brown haired boy. He and Alex had been living together for well over a year now and they'd actually started dating around 3 months ago but he still hadn't told him about Olivia. He wanted to but he just didn't know how, he really didn't want to lose Alex but Olivia always came first and if Alex couldn't except that it would be over between them. So it was safe to say he was nervous.

George had to sneak away from the flat everyday in order to see Olivia and find excuses to call his Mum to speak to his daughter before she went to sleep. He usually told Alex he was going on a run when he was actually getting the tube to his parents and spending an hour or so with Olivia and he would tell Alex he was spending the weekend with his Parents when her would actually be looking after his daughter and taking her out.

"Babe can we watch a movie?" Alex asked as he climbed to lay on George who was sitting on the sofa. George looked at his phone to see it was 9pm meaning Olivia's bedtime had already passed and his Mum wouldn't be calling about her anytime soon.
"Erm yeah sure" George smiled.
"Star warsssss" Alex cheered making George smile as he pulled him close and kissed his lips.

Halfway through the movie Georges phone started to ring, he picked it up to see it was his Mum calling. His heart immediately dropped knowing she only called this late if there was something wrong with Olivia.
"Sorry Al I'll be back in a minute. It's my Mum I gotta answer it" George explained truthfully.
Alex smiled and nodded letting George get up and go to his room.

"Hey Mum? Why are you calling so late?" George questioned.
"Darling Olivia is sick... she's really not feeling well at all and she wants to speak to you" His Mum explained.
"WHAT OH GOD" George exclaimed probably a bit too loud instantly hoping Alex hadn't heard him.
"Darling don't panic she's just got a tummy bug and she's having a cuddle with her Grandad right now but she misses you and wants to speak to you" Georges Mum calmly explained.
"Okay hand the phone to her please Mum" George hummed.

Alex had heard George shout and wondered what was going on. He knew listening at doors was wrong but he wanted to know what was upsetting George.
"Hello Baby" George whispered. Alex's heart dropped.... who was George calling baby. There was a long pause as if George was listening to the person on the other end of the phone.
"Okay Daddy loves you I'm coming baby" George said. Alex let out a sob and ran to the sofa he cried violently into the pillow, it was over Alex loved him and it was over.

George quickly entered the living room whilst simultaneously trying to put his shoe on and book an Uber to his parents house. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Alex sobbing.
"Babe what's wrong?" George questioned. Alex looked at him coldly and picked up a pillow lobbing it at him.
"You're cheating on me you fucking bitch" Alex spat. George was shocked, why did Alex think he was cheating he would never do that he loved him too much.