Maid dress

(T/W mentions of Homophobia)
I'm sorry for the emotional trauma I caused last chapter... have this cute chapter to make up for it🥺🥰

Alex and George were roommates they'd started living together a year ago when Alex needed a place to stay in London. Alex was openly bisexual and accepted himself for who his was, he didn't care what others thought of him. George called himself and Alpha male, insinuating he was straight... which he was... or so he'd convinced himself.

George buried his feeling deep down, he didn't speak about his sexuality he just simply said he was straight. What he would never tell anyone is when he was a teenager he wasn't so sure. When George was 15 he thought he might be Bisexual... Gay even, but after witnessing the horrendous torment of that one boy at his school he decidedly he was definitely straight... not that he'd ever had a girlfriend though.

Alex had been waiting all day for what he had ordered from Amazon yesterday. He couldn't wait to make tiktoks in it... we'll force his adorable roommate to help him make them.

When the parcel arrived Alex ran straight to his room to try it on. He ripped open the packaging and held the dress up infront of him. He'd bought the maids dress because Lewis thought it would be funny to take 'couples photos' in them even though they weren't a couple. Alex had secretly wanted to buy one anyway because they made him feel pretty, so that had given him an excuse.

"Georgeeeeeee can you help me film a tiktok please mate" Alex asked knocking on George's door.
"Yeah hang on let me get get dressed I'm literally naked" George said making Alex blush.
"Can I come in then" Alex laughed, instantly regretting the comment. On the other side of the door George gulped he felt like his body was on fire, he couldn't respond, he didn't know that to say.
"Only joking mate" Alex said walking back to his room and throwing himself on the bed, punching the mattress 'FUCKING SHIT WHY DID I DO THAT' was all he could think.

Once George had calmed down he went into Alex's room to find him.
"What does the king of tiktok require today"
Alex stood up from the bed in a red hoodie.
"Can you hold the phone whist I do a transition please?" Alex smiled visibly red.
"Can do" George said as he caught the phone Alex threw at him.
Okay so I'm gonna put my hand over the camera the you stop recording okay?" Alex asked. George nodded pointing the phone at Alex who began to lip sync to the sound. He brought his hand over the camera and George stoped recording remaining still.

"Okay I'm gonna get changed I'll be right back" Alex said running to the bathroom.
George stood waiting. When Alex returned George's word stopped and he took a deep breathe.
'holy fucking shit' George though Alex was wearing a fucking maid dress and he looked HOT. George let out a shaky breath in an attempt to calm the nerves that were taking over his body.

George finished filming for Alex and rushed out the flat with no warning. Alex watched George all by run out of the flat no saying a word to him, to say he was confused was an understatement. Alex didn't know what to do so he just got back in his hoodie and sat on the sofa to wait for George to come home.

George was wandering aimlessly round London, the rain was pouring and he was soaked. He realised he had left the house in only a t-shirt and joggers in the middle of winter. Not the best decision on his hard, but he had to get out he needed to cool down, Alex had done something to him and he didn't know what to do about it.

George had been gone for 2 hours and Alex had called him 12 times and he didn't answer. Alex began to worry in his mind George had been mugged and killed or hit by a car, in both situations he lost George forever... and that was his worst nightmare. George wasn't dead he was just sitting on a bench in the rain in some unnamed street in London. He couldn't stop thinking about Alex, about how his heat fluttered when ever he saw the man and about how he wanted to hold the man close.

In that moment sitting freezing cold in the rain, he realised he love Alex. That was the reason his whole body heated up when he was around. That was the reason he giggled like a teenager at Alex's terrible jokes. He wasn't 15 anymore this was real this was his roommate and best friend, he was in love with his roommate.

Alex decided to call James he didn't know what to do he was worried sick.
"Hey mate you alright" James answered.
"N-n-no George is dead... I know it and I love him and he's yeah" Alex cried.
"ALEX WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENED TO GEORGE... wait you love him" James shouted now almost as worried as Alex was.
"He walked out 2 hours ago and it's raining and he's not answering his phone and yes James I fucking love him okay" Alex cried.
"Oh okay Alex look let me call him okay" James suggested.
"O-okay" Alex gulped as James hung up the phone.

George felt his phone ring again this time it wasn't Alex it was James, he decided to answer.
"Hey James" George answered.
"Fucking hell George where are you and why are you ignoring Alex you scared the poor lad half to death" James asked.
"I'm erm I'm outside somewhere in the rain I'm fucking freezing actually" George said teeth chattering.
"We'll go home them Alex is worried, why did you leave anyway?" James questioned.
"James..." George said weakly. "I- I think I'm in love with him"
"oh George, there's nothing wrong with that mate, just go hope and talk to him" James smiled knowing exactly how Alex felt.
"Okay I'm going" George said now with tears rolling down his face.

James had called Alex to tell the man George was coming hope, and he was fine if not freezing cold. So now Alex was waiting by the door with a blanket. When the door unlocked Alex smiled at George who was crying and shaking from being soaked from head to toe. Alex wrapped the blanket around the mans shoulders, grabbing his hand and pulling him toward the sofa.

Alex sat George on the sofa and engulfed him in a hug trying to warm him up and comfort him. This only made George sob even more. Alex thought something bad had happened.
"Georgie what's wrong, what happened?" Alex whispered as he held the older man.
George inhaled shakily still freezing cold and pulled himself closer to Alex gulping.

"The maid dress lex you look-ed really hot" George said the last word not more than a whisper.
"Your crying because I'm hot?" Alex asked confused.
"No Alex I'm crying because I'm in love with you...and I just I needed to breathe and I can't when I'm around you, that's why i left"
"Oh" was all Alex could say this made George panic.
"I'm sorry Alex I've ruined everything, I'm so stu-". George's last word was cut off when Alex pressed there lips together.
"Your not stupid, your amazing and I love you too Georgie" Alex whispered kissing GeOrGe once again smiling into his mouth.

~Authors note~
1.2k words.
Well that ended cute... we love a sexuality revelation.
We don't Stan homophobia, if your homophobic your not welcome xx