Missing you

Just Alex missing his boyfriend 😌✋

Alex was on a week long trip to Spain filming something with Becky and Jack. He'd left George back in England and after 4 days apart from his boyfriend he was really beginning to miss him. His anxiety peaked when he was away from George, when the man wasn't near by to calm him Alex felt constant anxiety. At this point in the trip he couldn't tell the difference between his actual anxiety and the separation anxiety.

"3 more days... 3 more days" Alex whispered to himself.
"What did you say Dobby?" Becky questioned as she tried to put the battery back in Jacks camera.
"Nothing mate" Alex gulped. Becky looked over up at him unconvinced.
"You sure mate you don't look so great" Becky hummed.

"I'm fine Becks just anxious you know" Alex smiled weakly.
"Missing our Georgie boy that much ay" Becky joked not realising that was actually the problem. Alex gulped and looked up at Becky through teary eyes.
"Oh Dobby I was only joking... you miss him that much mate?" Becky asked as she hugged the man.

Alex let out a sob into Beckys shoulder as she rubbed his back.
"I-it's just when he's n-not with me I'm anxious all the time and h-he's not here to make it better... he's not here to hug me until I'm not anxious anymore... I just don't like being away from him" Alex whispered, stumbling over his words slightly.

Becky tutted and rubbed Alex's back letting him cry it out. When he stop crying he lifted his head from Becky shoulder and smiled at her weakly.
"Thanks Becks" Alex croaked, drying his eyes.
"It's alright Dobby... but we've got another 3 days here. Why don't you call him and talk to him it might make you feel better" Becky suggested.

Alex shook his head and let out a shaky breath.
"No I don't want to disturb him he's probably busy" Alex whispered.
"Al he's your boyfriend he loves you he's never to busy for you" Becky hummed.
"I'll be fine Becks promise let's just finish up the filming for today" Alex smiled.

Becky wasn't convinced, but she knew she couldn't make Alex do anything, so instead she pulled out he phone to text George herself.

George Mingulous:

Becky:
Hello it is I Bambino Becky
George lad I've just been with Alex he's not
doing so good right now he's really missing you and he's really anxious
He's just had a good cry to me
I told him to ring you but he's overthought
to the point he thinks you're too busy to
talk to him and he doesn't want to
bother you

George:
Oh Alex... why is he like this?
He gets himself so worked up he can
barely function
Thanks for telling me Becks
I'll give him a call tonight

Read by Becky

They finished the filming and Alex ran straight back to his hotel room to bury himself under the covers. He wrapped himself tightly in the duvet until it was dark and he was warm, Alex lay silent trying to keep himself calm but everything he'd pushed away during the filming started to build up and fill his brain.

Just as he was about to reach his breaking point he heard his phone ringing. Alex uncurled from his cocoon just enough to reach his phone and see it was an incoming FaceTime call from George. He immediately answered it pulling his phone under the duvet with him propping it up facing him.

"Georgie" Alex sobbed when his boyfriends face appeared on the screen.
"Hey baby... what's the matter?" George asked heartbroken that he was so far away from his anxious boyfriend.
"M-miss you and I-I'm s-s-so anxious and I need cuddles to make me feel better b-but I'm far away" Alex sobbed.

"Al... Alex... bubba listen to me you're okay it's only 3 days and I'll be waiting for you in the airport... okay baby" George comforted.
"Mhm" Alex hummed sadly.
"Al how much sleep have you gotten this trip?" George asked.
"C-cant sleep without you Georgie... miss you too much" Alex whispered. George sighed, he knew Alex had developed separation anxiety but he didn't realise how bad it had gotten.

"Okay bubba I'm right here, I know I can't hug you but it's better than nothing" George smiled. Alex nodded and curled himself up tighter in the blankets.
"You gotta get some sleep or you're gonna be poorly and I need my baby not to be poorly when he comes home" George pouted using the extra soft tone he only used when he was trying to convince his stubborn boyfriend to do something.

Alex nodded and yawned, George smiled as he watched the man close his eyes through the screen. Alex let out small breath, that George knew was a tell tale sign he was falling asleep.
"Night night my sweet boy, I love you so much" George whispered as he too fell asleep.

The next three days were difficult for Alex but FaceTiming George every night made it easier to cope with the anxiety. They fell asleep on call together each night, a small comfort for George and an even bigger one for Alex. Now he was flying home, impatiently willing the plane to go faster so he could hug George.

When the plane landed Alex all but ran to collect his bag abandoning Becky and Jack completely. When he got through customs he rushed it find the exit feeling panic rise even more when he registered the amount of people around him.

George was waiting in arrivals impatiently staring at the board. Alex's flight had landed 20 minutes ago and George was expecting him to come through the doors any minute. He really needed to see Alex, he'd been worried about the man for the last few days knowing he suffered from anxiety and struggled to function without him. George wished he'd gone on the trip with Alex even if he wasn't needed to film he could have been there for Alex to remind him to eat and make sure he slept but he wasn't he had one meeting he just couldn't miss.

George scanned the room spotting a pink blob running towards him. Alex stopped a meter before George and dropped his bag, he leaped into Georges arms wrapping his legs tightly round his waist and burying his face into the mans neck.

"Missed you" Alex mumbled. George smiled and rubbed Alex's back, kissing the side of his head.
"I missed you too bubs" George hummed. Becky and Jack walked out of the exit seeing Alex attached to George like a limpet, they waved at George who nodded but decided to leave them to it.

"Come on then cutie let's get you home I've got Netflix and cuddles ready for you" George smiled.

~Authors note~
1.1k words
C u t e
W e L o v e M e m e u l l e x x