New roomate

Enjoy my excellently edited photo...
And they were roommates?... omg they were roommates....
That was a terrible joke I'm sorry 😬😂

Alex had moved back from America after everything had turned to shit and was now living back with his parents, and it didn't feel right, he didn't want to be there. He wanted to be where the action was, here he had nobody to bounce ideas of and the only people he had to talk to were his family.

Someone he knew had mentioned a friend of his from London looking for a flat mate. Alex decided that London was where he was meant to be, in London. So Alex decided to DM this guy and ask if the room was still free.

LegitMemeulous

ImAllexx:
Hey mate, heard from a friend that you
need a roommate in London. I'm actually hoping to move there. Was just wondering
whether it was still available?😁

LegitMemeulous:
Hiya mate yeah it's totally still available.
You can move in whenever you want I'm
living alone right now. I'll send you some
more details later! Your a YouTuber right?

ImAllexx:
Yeah mate my YouTube is ImAllexx just
make commentary videos people seem to
like them so that's what I do. Are you a
YouTuber then mate?

LegitMemeulous:
Yeah mate I'm Memeulous on YouTube. My names actually George btw.
Loads of my mates are YouTubers as well
I'm sure you will fit in well man😁

ImAllexx:
Oh wow mate that's great because I have no friends😂 Literally know nobody on London. Well I'm excited should be fun!

LegitMemeulous:
Awww mate I'll be your friend we're
gonna be living together anyways. Oh my
god we can collab I get bored making
videos alone 😂

ImAllexx:
sounds great mate see you then👍

Alex had decided to watch some of Georges videos because he wanted to know who he was going to be living with. Alex discovered that George had never actually shown his face on camera, this was strange to Alex this man had managed to get famous without showing his face. Alex wondered what he looked like, Was he attractive? Did he hate his face or something or was it just for the privacy like he had said? Alex was intrigued by George, something about him was special Alex could tell... he couldn't wait to meet him.

George had spent the day emptying out the room that would be Alex's, whilst messaging back and forth with the man. Now George was sitting in his room watching Alex's videos, his first reaction when he saw the man on his screen was 'he's really cute' that reaction confused him because he was straight? Wasn't he? He had once had a girlfriend but it didn't last very long. George was confused really confused... why did he think Alex was cute...? George couldn't stop thinking about Alex and he couldn't wait to meet him.

Over the past week Alex and George had messaged back and forth and even called each other multiple times. It had been decided that Alex would move in on the 20th and it was now the 18th. For both excitement and nervousness were building, George was still panicking over how Alex made him feel. Alex
had finished packing his stuff into two suitcases and was now ready to move to London, he wasn't worried about living away from home he was more worried about meeting George he was really nervous, god did he like George or something he'd only known him a week.

Two days later Alex was on a train to London. George had spent the morning cleaning the flat he didn't want Alex's first impression of him to be bad, he wanted Alex to like him, like really wanted him to like him. Alex got of the train pulling the two suitcases behind him, he called an Uber and hopped in, the car drove for 15 before arriving at the address George had sent him. He got out of the car and grabbed his bags, thanking the driver before standing in-front of the building, everything felt so surreal he was really in London.