The House..

Hello Lovelies!!

* Firstly... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

* Secondly.... Your votes were amazing comments I didn't get the quota :( *Pouts* OH WELL...

* Thirdly.. For the next chapter can I please get 20 votes and 16 comments?! And again best comment gets a dedication!

* Fourthly.. I COULDN'T CHOOSE WHO TO GIVE MY DEDICATION TOO OMG but @CurlsandBeanies has my dedication so go fan!! My other 3 comments I will give credit too because they were so amazing and also made my day!!!!! 

@ToBeBreathless

@xTrueDirectionerx

@BeatriceTomlinson

@TaylorMint

Your guys comments were also amazing! If I could give more than 1 dedication trust me I would!!!

* Fifthly.. GET YOUR COMMENTS DOWN BELOW I WILL DEDICATE!!! :D 

*Sixthly... Add to your comment... Larry Stylinson are Carrot Crunching with WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers <3

*Seventhly.. At least I am not as crazy this time!!! SO ENJOY! VOTE AND COMMENT <3 <3 xxx AND KNOW I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH XXX

Harry POV

Louis and I headed deeper into the cave. "Lou as much as I love exploring, I am scared" I felt arms wrap around my waist and his head was on my shoulder. "Aww babe it's alright, come on. I've got you" Louis and I slowly waddled deeper into the cave. We couldn't exactly walk properly with the fact he was attached to my backside. 

"Well Haz we should probably head back" I deattached Louis from my back and entwined our hands. 

** A few days later **

Louis POV

"You can't open your eyes yet Harry" 

"Pleeeeeaaasssee" Harry charmed me with his adorable pout which I quickly kissed away.

"NO not yet" I slowly lead Harry up the driveway. 

"Alright you can open them" I wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"Oh my god, How did you afford this?" 

"Oh just some money I had saved up" I entwined our hands leading Harry to the doorway of our new house. Just a little low down on our house. It was a two storied house with 3 bedrooms. Mine and Harrys had an ensuite with an amazing shower, it had to be perfect so we could both fit in there for our shower sex times. We also had a walk in wardrobe. On the bottom floor a huge kitchen and living room with beanbags and a big TV and out the back a pretty decent pool.

"A pool! You have to be FUCKING KIDDING ME" I pulled Harry into a hug. "Welcome home Harry" 

"How did you afford this again?" 

"Well as I said I saved but your mum offered us some money, my mum pitched in. Everyone pretty much helped us pay for it. Also a friend used to live here so they gave me a discount"

"It's beautiful Louis, Thank you soo much. That kitchen, Phew I can be cooking up a storm in there" I slowly leaned in and Harrys lips met mine. We kept the kiss chaste as my hands trailed to his back and one to his curls. I quickly pulled back while lacking oxygen. "I love you Louis"

"I love you too, I had to get a house big enough for our kids" I winked at Harry. I knew how much he loved kids and always told me how he wanted to have kids so yeah I had to get a house big enough for them.

"Kids? You want to have kids?" I looked at him. "Well I don't want to be pregnant but I would love to adopt kids with you Harry" with that Harry gently pecked my lips. "Have I told you how much I love you?" 

"Oh a few times" I smirked and pulled him in for another hug. "You may want to thank our parents and Niall and Liam and also Zayn and Perrie because they packed up all our stuff while we were honeymooning away"

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!" Harry leapt into my arms as our parents, my sisters and all our friends leapt out from the cupboard. "Thank the lord I was starting to die in there" Niall yelled while running up to Harry. "Oh my god isn't this house beautiful! You better have Liam and I round loads cause that pool looks like heaven" 

Harry POV

I cannot believe this house it is like perfect and Louis saying he wanted to adopt kids. I mean of course he loves kids DUUUH he is a teacher. Could my life get any better? "Oh hell yeah, we can have swimming dates Niall" I poked him in the stomach. "I can't believe you and Liam are engaged! when's the wedding!?" Niall jumped up and down. "I know right, well we don't know but a;fdkjsf" Niall just let random letters jumble out of his mouth. What a happy leprechaun.

"Harry! how was your honeymoon?" Liam hugged me before asking for the details. "It was amazing you and Niall should take your honeymoon there I mean phew our sex was just-" Liam interupted me "Sorry Harry I don't want to know about your honeymoon sex" I chuckled remembering I was talking to the innocent Liam. "Oh yeah shit sorry!"

"HARRREEYY" I knew that voice anywhere. "ZayniePoo, how are you gorgeous?" He hugged me and pushed me back. "after being the bride at your wedding you have gotten more femanine eeuck" I chukled realizing Zayn was right. "Eww yuck I have, lets stop that now" 

"Was the honeymoon as amazing as this house?" Zayn questioned.

"Oh my god this house, and the honeymoon and my husband I just can't even describe any of it" 

"I'll say you have gotten lucky Haz" Zayn scruffed up my curls storming off. "Asshole" I growled under my breath. I wrapped myself around Louis back and went to kiss his neck. "Hazzzzziiiie" I looked down to see Lottie wanting a hug. "Lottie how are you sweets?" she just chuckled. "You kissed my brother" I chuckled ticking her. "I love your brother"

"Me too" she replied before racing off. Lottie sometimes acted childish, oh my god I can't believe I will be a dad some day. Could my husband,house or life get any better? 

Louis POV

I am so greatful Harry likes the house and he still wants kids. ALFKJSDLF I am going to be a dad, I think we will have to talk about when we want to adopt kids and girl,boy names? even room decorating. This is exciting stuff, Right now I want to cuddle up to him but with all these guests roaming around the house I can't exactly do that.

Finally after a few hours everyone left. "Happy engagement!" harry and I yelled at the departure of Niall and Liam. "I never thought we would be alone" Harry spoke seductively in my ear. "How about we test that bed out?" I chuckled quickly leading Harry up to the bedroom.

I lay Harry down on the bed before stradling him. My lips moved with his in a chaste kiss before I removed them and placed them on his neck. I knew his sweet spot and sucked and nibbled on that with a few moans escaping his lips. "To many clothes, get rid of them" I growled as Harry and I began undressing ourselves for a fun night breaking in the bed.

In one quick motion I got rid of Harry's Clavin Kleins leaving his bottom half exposed. I kissed my way up his thigh, "Your such a fucking tease" Harry bucked his hips up to meet me as I took him in my mouth slowly bobbing my head up and down and I gently hummed on his member while massaging his balls. "Holy Fuck Louis, Soo close" I sucked and massaged as hard and fast as I possibly could. "L-Louis!" with that Harry released his warm liquid into my mouth. "You get tastier every time" I smirked before I kissed my way up his chest before connecting our lips again. I felt Harry take control as he then moved down and quickly took me in his mouth. His tongue flicked over the tip causing a moan to escape my mouth. "H-Harry holy fuck" His sucking and massaging was driving me crazy stiring feels in my stomach. "So close" then it all became to much. "Mmm your so yummy LouLou" I gently kissed his forehead before snuggling up to his side letting myself enjoy our first night in our new house.

For the next chapter can I please get 20 votes and 16 comments?! And again best comment gets a dedication! JUST REMINDING YOU TO VOTE AND COMMENT xxxx