Hello little Y/n

It was a sunny Morning a morning fit for a nice walk around Liyue. Zhongli was on a morning stroll reminiscing about the old days with Venti and the others when he heard the sound of the Bush rattling nearby. He turns the moving pile of leaves held together by a stick.

He slowly approaches the bush. He moved aside the leaves and branches and a Child was looking as young as 3 staring at him.

"Uhh... Little Boy/Girl where are your parents?" He asked. The child continues to stare at him.

"What's your name?"

"Y/n," The child said. Zhongli ponders for a moment.

"Come with me maybe we can find your parents" The child walks closer to Zhongli. Something was strapped to the child's waist... Zhongli took the item from the child's waist. It was a note.

It read. "To whoever finds this note Know that this is the mother writing this in a hurry we are being attacked by a group of abyss mages. This is my request, please take care of my child give him/her a safe home to live in" the note ended there it looked like there was more to it but it looks like It was cut.

Zhongli sighs and he walks back to liyue harbor with a child in hand. He looks at the child he/she was carrying something. "Y/n my see that?" Zhongli asked pointing towards the item in his/her's hand.

It was a Geo Vision.

"Thank you... You can put it away now" Zhongli said.

After a long walk, They finally made their way back to liyue harbor. Zhongli asked around if anyone has seen Y/n's Parents but Alas no one knew.

"Y/n don't feel bad..." Zhongli said raising the Child's chin but His/her Sad expression remains.

Zhongli sighs and again ponders. Two decisions are in his head one: is to keep the child and raise him/her. Two: leave the Child at an orphanage. he chose the first option

"Y/n do you want to stay with me?"
Y/n perked up and gave Zhongli a big smile Y/n nods.

"Haha... Ok, let's go have some rest" He said. They went back to the wangsheng funeral parlor.

"Zhongli Your back- and oh... What do we have here?" Hu tao looked at the small who looked back at her.

"This is Y/n I found him/her while I was having a walk, I took him back to liyue to ask around if anyone knew about Y/n parents but no one did," Zhongli said.

Hu tao Giggle and took Y/n from Zhongli's arms. "Please Hu tao Y/n is not a toy but a-"

"A little Sibling!" Y/n giggled in agreement. Zhongli sighs and sits down. So begins Y/n and Zhongli's new life but something floated around his head.

'Something is familiar about them' a question that lingers on his mind.

The end...

Who'll cover the expenses?