Goodbye Angels, Hello Ol' Ladies

WOLF POV

      I know Ivy is finally free of her ex, so now she can move on with me. I got her Property Of Wolf kutte earlier and an engagement ring. I want Sheila's help since she is planning the party for later. I asked Medic to distract Ivy while I went to hunt down Sheila. Also, I want to ask Mayhem since she considers him her father. I finally found her. "I need to talk to you and Mayhem. Alone." I say. "He's in his office. Let's go," she replies. She knocks, "Come in" is heard from the other side. When she opens it, he is in there with Tank. "When you're done, Wolf needs to talk to us," she says. "We are done. He was telling me that Dean experienced everything he did to Ivy. That was creative and very much deserved. Thanks for letting Medic help. I will see you later at the party. You'll have to come to see us some time too." Tank says, patting my shoulder. Then he excuses himself.

     I sit across from Mayhem. "What did you need to talk about?" Mayhem asks. "First since Ivy considers you, her father. I want to ask if I can marry your daughter if she will have me?" I ask. "Hell yeah. We both know she'll have you," he says smiling. "Sheila, I was wondering if we can put lights on the path up to the dock and on the dock? That's her favorite place and where I want to propose. I want to do it before we present her the kutte." I tell them. "Yeah, we can do that. Mayhem was going to present both her and Chloe their kuttes sometime tonight. He can just wait till you come back and tell us what she said." Sheila responds. "Thank you both. Now I am going to go spend time with my angel." I say leaving. I see her and Medic talking. I go and join them.

SHEILA POV

      I am so happy for them. "Can you believe the change in him? I know he can still kill and punish but still he talks." I comment. Mayhem laughs, "Yeah, she has changed him and all of us for the better." I stand up and kiss my man. "Go end our lockdown and I am going to go setup. I love you." I tell him as I kiss him again.

     I go grab the sweetbutts, Sadie, and Emily to help with set up. We spend hours. We make sure the kuttes are on the stage the guys built. Make sure they are marked too. Don't want to give the wrong one out. I made sure Jules has one now too. Hopefully, with Rusty managing the strip club, it will get out of the red and into the black. I got solar lights, lighting the path to the dock. Then fairy lights around and over the dock like a canopy. I hope they like it. I make sure the prospects have the grills ready and the wood for the bonfire. Tonight is a farewell for The Hell's Angels and welcoming three ol' ladies. I want it to be perfect.

      Once I know the outside is ready, I head inside to help Grams. I help fill the coolers with beer and ice. Make sure that whiskey is taken to the outside bar. The new sweetbutts have been cleared by Doc. So, Cherry sent them to get ready. The party is starting. I help with the kids until it is time to send them to bed. Then I make rounds talking and helping out. Finally, I hunted down my husband and sat with him. It's getting dark. I look to see Wolf leading Ivy to the dock. I point it out to Mayhem.

     "We are so glad to have had you here, Medic. Ivy talked about you so much. I am sorry about your son, Buzz. Sometimes, when things aren't shit, we need to get both clubs together." I say to Tank. "Yeah. I know. Maybe a wedding. I know Medic plans to propose to Leena." he responds. "Yeah, weddings do bring people together," I say. Wolf whistles getting everyone's attention, "SHE SAID YES!" Everyone starts congratulating them. "You knew he was proposing?" Tank asks. "Yes," I replied. "I think they had sex," Ink cuts in, "look at their clothes." I just laugh.

     Mayhem gets up on the stage. "We have a lot to celebrate tonight. Thanks to the help of The Hell's Angels of Florida, we no longer have Devil's Disciples threaten us. Also with their help, Ivy no longer has her ex threatening her. Wolf and Ivy are getting married. Then last but not least, we are welcoming three new ol' ladies to our club. Jules and Rusty, can you come up here? Mjolnir and Chloe come up here. Wolf and Ivy come up here too." Mayhem demands. He hands each man their women's kuttes. "Do you Jules accept being Rusty's ol' lady?" he asks. "Yes," she says as Rusty slips her property kutte on. "Do you, Chloe, accept being Mjolnir's ol' lady?" Mayhem asks. "Yes," she says as Mjolnir puts her property kutte on her. "Do you Ivy accept being Wolf's ol' lady?" he asks. "Yes," she says as Wolf slips her property kutte on. "Everyone welcome our newest ol' ladies. Party and have a great time. Don't forget to show our appreciation to the Angels for their help too." Mayhem announces. I watch everyone party and mingle. I am so glad tonight is a success. This club and our friends have become like my family. I couldn't be happier about that. I love my family.