First Sight

WOLF POV

     As I walk out of church, to eat lunch, I see a gorgeous redhead with the most captivating green eyes. She is sitting with Sheila. Could that be Ivy? Must be. I can see she is slightly intimidated by all of us. Our eyes meet and something other than fear flashes through them before she quickly looks down and blushes. That was sexy as hell, I thought as I smirked. What the fuck? Thinking blushing is sexy. What is wrong with me? Having those thoughts pisses me off. I quickly grab my lunch but hear Sheila and Sadie giggle. I glanced over and see that the redhead is still looking down with a blush. I head to my corner booth. As I eat I keep watching the redhead and their booth. I feel drawn to her. I keep trying to figure out what was that flashed in her eye when our eyes met, no way she could be attracted to me. But maybe she was. Damn, her lips were so full and sexy. That thought and whatever I am feeling confuses and pisses me off. I don't understand why her and why now. I see that it looks like she is looking around for someone. I doubt it's me, this is just another way for my brain to fuck with me. I look back down, then I feel someone staring. I look back up and stare straight back into her green orbs. I see her mouth is slightly open and she is blushing again from being caught, so I smirk. She blushes harder and looks back down. Damn, did I cause that reaction? Is that a good reaction or a bad one? Probably bad, wondering why a scary killer like me is looking at her. Before I can contemplate further, Prez calls my name and nods towards the church room. I nod and follow. 

    It looks like the redhead and Sheila are coming too. So, that definitely has to be Ivy. Damn, she has curves in all the right places and an ass that is begging to be smacked, my dick gets uncomfortably hard. I quickly adjust myself and take a seat beside Sheila. Mayhem starts when everyone is seated. "Ivy, you don't have to answer anything that you are uncomfortable with, but the more you tell us the better we can help and protect you." I hear " Okay." from the sweetest most angelic, musical voice I have ever heard. Prez asks her to tell us her story. then she starts talking. I want to get lost in the melody that is her voice but I know I need to hear what happened. The more that sweet little angel, Ivy tells, the more murderous my thoughts get toward those men. By the time she finishes, my fists are so tightly clenched that my knuckles are white. I barely notice that my nails have cut into my palm. 

     I notice she looks at everyone and meets their eyes but me. Did I do something wrong? Is she afraid I will judge her for her past? Maybe she is just scared of me... I fear that I am scared or did something wrong for that Goddess not to look at me. Goddess? What the fuck? I know I need to get out of here on my own to clear my head. I ain't no lovesick or hormonal teenager. Somehow this woman has my mind more fucked than I was before. My mind starts running wild with ways to kill them. Ivy in her angelic voice offers to repay us for the help and for some reason that pisses me off. "Nonsense. We are glad to help. We may be a rough and tough outlaw biker club, but we do good too." I reply somewhat angrily. "I am sorry if I offend you," Ivy replied shakily. Sheila smacks my chest and tells me "Be nice. She is scared enough." I mumble sorry at the same time Ivy said it was alright. I am kind of embarrassed about my outburst. Damn, what is her presence doing to me? I zone out staring at the sketches Ivy did of the men, thinking of all the ways to torture them. Shit! Did Mayhem just say he will let her do the paperwork at the auto shop? Fuck her presence here is already fucking with my mind and now she will be at my work. I got to talk to Prez. I really need to get out of here, on my own for a bit. The temptress is fucking with my head badly.

     Mayhem sends the women out, "Okay everyone knows what they need to do. We need to keep her safe and help her in any way we can. Does anyone have anything to add?" "Nos" sound from all of us. The rest get up to leave when church is dismissed, but Mayhem and me. "Something wrong, brother?" Mayhem asks me. "Yeah. I need some time to myself. I need to get control of my mind again." I start. "No one goes alone, you know that until I know it is safe." He interrupts me. "I fucking know that, but you know I do better on my own. I need this Prez. Just a few days. I can go to that cabin, it's got security." I practically beg. "Okay." Mayhem sighs. I nod and escape thru the double doors. I noticed Ivy was watching them. We locked eyes again, this time though, she gave me a timid smile while she blushed tomato red. I was so shocked, that I practically ran to my dorm to pack for the cabin.

    When I come back down Ink was waiting for me. "Great job dumbass," he says, patting my shoulder, " I heard you ran like your ass was on fire, from the first woman who has smiled at you in years," he smarts off. I growl in response. I looked toward the Prez's booth. She is gone. "She left out of here looking defeated, embarrassed, and crying a few tears. I heard Sadie tell Emily, she is pretty sure, it was because of you," Ink continues. I growl again. Ink may be my closest friend. One of the few, I don't always want to kill but he is pushing it. I shove past him. Going out to get on my bike. I quickly strap my bag down, then spin tires out of the lot. I speed toward the cabin, wondering what he meant. How was it my fault she left crying? I didn't do shit to her. No fucking way it was my fault. I shake my head getting rid of those thoughts as I pull up to the cabin. Time to straighten out why Ivy has done and forget about her as much as I can. I am sure she thinks nothing more than I am a crazy killer dirty biker.