Being Kicked While Down

IVY POV

    I wake up with the sun just starts coming through the blinds. I look over at the alarm clock at 8:15 AM. My eyes are crusty, and they feel heavy since I cried myself to sleep. I don't understand what I did to Wolf. Why does he hate me so much? No more thinking about him and what his problems are anymore! My brain screams at me. My heart aches at that thought, I don't understand why. I get up, grab some clothes for the day and go do my morning routine. I spent the night at the clubhouse since I cried myself to sleep here. I will go to Mayhem's tonight.

      I get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast. Most people are sitting around and eating already. I shyly look for Wolf thinking maybe, just maybe he is back. Then I will just ask him what his problem is with me. I notice he isn't here. I sat down with Khaos, Mayhem, Lily, and Sheila. "Good morning." I greet them all with a smile. "Morning" I get a reply from all of them with smiles but Lily, who is sneering at me. What the fuck? I look around again as I think about what to eat. "He's not here," Lily says, bitchy. "Who?" I ask. "Wolf. We all know that is who you are looking for." Lily smirks. "Oh, I don't know what you are talking about or what his not being here has to do with me. It's not like he left because of me," I state. "It is because of you and all of your crybaby bullshit," she states heatedly. "Listen here bitch, I don't know who you think you are, but you need to shut up before you join your friend, in being banned from the area. You know damn well she has nothing to do with why Wolf isn't here. He likes to go off by himself sometimes. We all know that. Also, if you are so interested in Wolf, why are you fucking my son? Why all over him, trying to be his old lady?" Sheila yells at her. "This is your second strike. Apologize to her and go to your room. You are on bathroom and dish duty until your attitude clears up." Khaos tells her, shoving her out of the booth and on her ass. "Whatever" she screeches, getting up and storming out without apologizing. "These sweetbutts need an attitude adjustment. Ignore her, hun, she's just jealous." Mayhem says with a smile. "I don't feel so good. I think I am going to go lay back down for a bit. Sheila wake me when you are ready to head back to your place. I will pack up and move on. I don't want anyone not to be here because of me." I state teary-eyed and I basically run from the room.

     I ran back to the room I slept in last night. I run in closing the door behind me and jump on the bed to cry into the pillow. Fuck my life really sucks. These people are so nice, and I am alienating one of them. I am not even sure what I did to him. Feeling like I am going to throw up, I run into the bathroom and start dry heaving. I hear someone knocking but can't stop dry heaving to answer. I hear the door open and heavy footsteps coming toward the bathroom. I panic for a second but then remember I am safe here. Khaos enters and starts rubbing my back telling me everything will be fine. He gets me up off the floor when the dry heaves stop. Helps me to the bed and holds both of my hands while looking into my eyes. "You know what mom said is the truth. It's not because of you that Wolf left. He needs a few days alone. He's always been like that. You don't have to leave. We all want you here but the few sweetbutts that are jealous. Are you going to let them win and run you off? You know that would be more dangerous for you." he tells me. I can see the truth in his eyes. "No, I won't let them win. Are you sure it's not because of me? I want to stay. I just don't want to make Wolf uncomfortable." I stammer with tears streaming down my face. "I am 100% sure sweetheart." Khaos assures me, "So will you stay?" I nod in response. "Okay, get some sleep until it's time to go home with Mom," he says and kisses me on the forehead. I give him a small smile and lay down. I let the darkness consume me within minutes of him leaving me.