The Cabin (Part 2)

INK POV

      I was sitting in the booth behind Mayhem and his family at breakfast. I heard the whole scene. I think in our next church we may need to discuss our sweetbutt situations. They are getting out of hand with their petty jealousy and attitudes. Also, a few of the sweetbutts have decided that we are all free game, Ol' ladies or not. They have forgotten their place. I saw Khaos follow Ivy out. I want to see what happening up there before I leave to confront Wolf. I know confronting him might get my ass kicked, but it is worth the risk if it helps Ivy. I hear Khaos' heavy footsteps on the stairs and met him at the bottom. "How did it go with Ivy, brother? I ask. "Man, she was up there dry heaving and crying. I had to convince her that it wasn't her fault that Wolf left. That we all want her here. I told her a few of the sweetbutts are just jealous. I can't blame them somewhat; I mean she is beautiful but doesn't excuse their actions. She finally agreed to stay and cried herself back to sleep," he says with concern. "Yeah, she is beautiful, but she has had it hard enough as it is without their petty bullshit. I think we need to figure out something to do about them at the next church." I deadpan. He nods in agreement. "See ya later, brother. Going to stir up a hornet's nest with Wolf." I tell him with a wave, while he just shakes his head. "Brave man. Ice tried last night, so he might just kick your ass," he says with a wave bye.

     I head to the cabin and try to think of the best way to talk to Wolf. When I get there, I think I have a plan and let myself in. I hear him heading toward the living room and I take a seat on the couch. He stumbles into the living room looking still half drunk and looks at me. Well, fuck, just what I need him still half-shit-faced. "Well, don't you just look like shit and smell worse," I smirk. "Fuck you. I came up here to be alone and straighten up my head. Not to be a fucking model who smells like pansies." he responds smartly. "What the fuck do you want anyways?" Wolf asks. "Can't I just come and check on my brother, my best friend? I am worried about you. Before you say you don't need me to worry about you, I care, brother." I say when he opens his mouth to make a smartass remark. He gave me a look like I took the winds right out of his sails. "Thanks, brother, I love you too, but you're still not my type," Wolf replies in true smartass fashion. "Fuck you," I reply with a smirk. "I am good. Just need a few days to deal with shit. Something happening at the clubhouse? With the club? Am I needed back to help? Or here to guilt me like Ice did?" he inquires. "Nope, nothing going on with the club. The clubhouse is good, just some stuff with Ivy. So yeah, I am here give you shit...." I start and he cuts me off right there rather angrily. "Don't start that shit again about how I am making her cry and affecting her. I haven't even talked to her. I don't want to hear any more of that bullshit." "You may not want to hear it, but she seems to be drawn to you and did cry saying your name. Then this morning when she saw you weren't there, she asked if you left because of her. Lily being a bitch, since Daisy was banned, said yes. She didn't eat I heard she was dry heaving and crying again. Khaos had to convince her not to leave. She thought that leaving would free it up for you to come home." I tell him. He looks pissed enough to hit Lily, even though I know he would never hit a woman. Hell, I just may hit Lily. If she thinks she can take over being a bitch since that spot was vacated by Daisy, she has a rude awakening. "I need time, brother. I can't even think straight. I will be back as soon as I can." he tells me. Looks like he is not sure how to feel about all this new information. "Just try not to take too long. I think you can help her more than the rest of us. Maybe she can help you too." I say the last part so low hoping he won't hear it, or he may hit me. I know he thinks he doesn't need the help.

     I leave him and head back to the clubhouse. By the time I get there, Sheila has already taken Ivy home with her. I go looking for Mayhem and hear Lily bitching about her punishment to someone on the phone in the kitchen. "Yeah, you're right Daisy, maybe I should join you and go to Devil's Disciples with you." I hear her say. I stop and tuck myself around the corner eavesdropping. The Devil's Disciples are our enemies. They will run anything to make a buck and have no morals. We helped some of the captive women escape a few years ago, we put a stop to a sex trafficking ring that was trying to enter our territory.  They were running it. They have hated us since. "When are you leaving to meet up with Diablo? Yeah, I can leave tonight after everyone passes out. I will meet up with him with you, tomorrow night. I will talk to you later, babe." she says then hangs up and goes out the back door. Fuck, they are going to meet Diablo the fucking president of an enemy club.

     I hurried to Mayhem's office. His door is closed so I knock. I hear him, Khaos, and Bear in there talking. "Come in" I hear Mayhem say. I open the door and close the door behind me. Before I can even say a word Mayhem asks, "How did it go with Wolf?" "Good, I think I got through to him, but I think we have a more pressing matter, Prez," I responded. "What's up?" all three ask at the same time. "I just heard Lily on the phone with Daisy. She was talking about joining up with her and going to the Devil's Disciples. In particular meeting up with Diablo tomorrow night. Now I can't picture them wanting our tossed-out whores unless they think they can get some information from them on us." I tell them. "Shit." "Fuck" and "Damn," they say at the same time. "You are right about that, for sure. No reason to want them unless they are going to or have already turned rat," Mayhem replies, slamming his fist on the desk. "God knows what Daisy already said to them to warrant a meeting with their president," Bear deadpans. "Khaos, since Lily seems taken with you, go see if you can get her to follow you out to the shed for what she'll think is a quickie. When you get her in there, take her phone and lock her in a cell. We will check it for text and anything else we can. I will have Sheila come to interrogate her since we don't hit women. I am sure she will love doing it. Then we will have church and make a plan to get Daisy before she can tell them more." Mayhem orders. We all nod and leave to do what we need to do.