Welcome New Blood

IRONHORSE POV

     My brother, Hawk, and I are on our way to our new clubhouse. We just transferred to the mother chapter. They weren't expecting us for a few days, but we heard they were having trouble, so we left earlier. Since Hawk's woman is pregnant, we are traveling by truck with our bikes in a trailer along with our stuff. Also, we aren't wearing our kuttes to keep from drawing attention while traveling. Ashley starts complaining she is hungry, so we stop at a gas station right inside town. Hawk goes to get snacks and pay for gas. I keep an eye out for trouble and decide to call Mayhem to let him know we are in town. We are about 15 minutes out. "Hello," he answers. "Hey Mayhem, it's Ironhorse. We just got into town. Hawk went to get his old lady some snacks since she is pregnant and paid for gas. We are about 15 minutes away. I know you weren't expecting us yet but heard about your troubles, so we came early." I told him. "That's great actually that you did. Have you guys had any trouble or seen any other clubs? Do we need to come to meet you? Have you noticed anyone following ya'll?" he asks. "We have had no trouble or seen any clubs. No need for you to come to meet us. No one would even know we are bikers right now. We are traveling in our truck and our bikes are in the trailer with our belongings. We haven't worn our kuttes any anywhere to avoid trouble while traveling with a pregnant woman." I told him. "That's really smart. Just watch for a tail. We moved to our new clubhouse today and no one knows about it or where it is. I want to keep it that way for a while. I will send you the address and code for the gate. Prospect's still guarding it but right now it is dinner and like I said no one knows where we are. Also, we have alarms and cameras everywhere." he informs me. "Glad I called them instead of just showing up at the wrong place. I got the text. We will see you in 10 to 15 minutes. I will rush him since it is dinner time. I have dreamt of Grams cooking since my last visit." I say.

     Hawk hops in as I hang up. "Mayhem says to watch for tails, they just moved to a new clubhouse today and no one knows about it yet. Until the trouble is past, he wants to keep it that way." I informed him. He looks impressed and nods. I have the GPS on my phone telling us directions as he drives. No one follows us. Still haven't seen any other clubs. I give him the code when we pull up to the gate. The gate closes behind us. I wonder if we are in the right place even if the code works because there are no bikes, cars, or vehicles here. Mayhem walks out as we get closer. Point a remote and push a button and a piece of the concrete tilts revealing underground parking. Explains no vehicle is in sight. "Park down there and use the elevator to the first floor. You can unpack and unload after dinner. I will meet you there." he says with a smile. "Okay," Hawk responds. We entered the parking lot, it was huge. Even with all the bikes and other vehicles here we have plenty of room to park. Once we park, I notice the ramp going back up. "This shit is fancy and huge," Ashley remarks. "Yes, they have worked their ass off for it." Hawk cuts her off before she can complain about our old clubhouse. I don't like her. She was a one-night stand he knocked up. I bet she runs with the baby or most likely abandons it with him. She hates how she can't drink or party.

       We slip on our kuttes and get in the elevator. When the door opens, Mayhem and Sheila are waiting for us. "Prez and Sheila, great to see you." Hawk and I say at the same time. Sheila hugs us and Mayhem pats our shoulders. "I see that twin talk is still strong with you two," Sheila says laughing. "Hawk, did you cut your hair just so people would quit confusing you two?" Mayhem jokes, "It is great to see you both and to meet you, Ashley. Let's go eat and we can talk more afterward." "Sounds great," I reply. "Nice to meet you both too," Ashley responds. We grab our plates and sit near Wolf and Ink. We have some great food and a nice time catching up with some other brothers. It has been two years since the last time we were here, and at least a year since their last visit to our old chapter. We are all just laughing, drinking some beers, and catching up except Ashley. It doesn't look like she is even trying to get to know anyone. Wolf's old lady seems nice. Ashley starts complaining she's tired, so Sheila takes her to show her the room for her and Hawk.

     After they leave Mayhem waves for us to follow him. He leads us to an office with "President" on the door. "I can't tell you how glad we are to have you both. Is Ashley claimed as your old lady, Hawk? I only ask if she doesn't seem happy or your type. If you want, we can give her own room." Mayhem lets him know. "No, she is not claimed, and a lot would have to change to make me claim her. You are right, she isn't my type, but you know too much whiskey and personalities don't come through just sexy bodies do. She was a one-night stand that ended up pregnant. I know she isn't happy, but she wants us together for the baby, so here we are. I think the same room at least until the baby is here in a couple of weeks, it may change after that." Hawk responds resignedly. Mayhem nods and starts to fill us in on everything. I feel bad for Ivy and her ex just showed up in town. Devil Disciples tried for his brother in prison and rats. All of this would make a lesser man run. Not us. I can say that since we are identical twins, I know what Hawk thinks and feels. Some think it weird, but to us it is normal.

     "Okay, so now to one of the reasons I am so happy to have both of you here. We are growing, this chapter alone has 60 members and 8 prospects. That's why we needed this place, which is twice the size of our old clubhouse. It's also why I will be bringing in new, to us officer roles. I plan to bring the positions of Warlord, Warchief, Tailgunner, and a second enforcer position in. When it is voted in, I was wondering if you would want the Treasurer's office, Hawk? I want you as the second enforcer, Ironhorse. If you want it." he informs us. "I would be honored to be treasurer," Hawk responds. "I also would be honored to be your second enforcer," I remark. "Okay I will call church in the morning, I want to get everything settled that we can before our friends get here. They will be here at 11, so we will have church at 9. So, for tonight, get some rest. Here are maps of the building. Your rooms are on the 5th floor, names are on the doors. The ones without names are for visiting officers. See you both for breakfast. Thanks for coming early. Goodnight." he says. "Goodnight" we reply, and he laughs. People find it funny when we are twins. We head up, his room is close to Axel and mine is across from Ink. We'll plan to just unpack in the morning but notice it was done for us. Either the prospects or the sweetbutts must have done it. Less work for us. So, I strip down to my boxers and fall on the bed, letting the darkness come hoping for no nightmares tonight.