Karma's A Bitch

DAISY POV

      After hanging up with Lily, I feel better since I will have someone to back up what I told Diablo. He told me if I lied to him about anything he would chop me up and feed me to his dogs. That motherfucker is crazy. I am staying at this shitty fleabag motel hoping that Mayhem realizes his mistake. Of course, even if he does, I am still going to tell Diablo everything. I will just video me fucking him and send it to Sheila. That fucking cunt bitch made my life hell. Acting like she was better than me. Fuck her. At least, I have the whole back of the hotel to myself. I gave that slimy manager a blowjob and the best 20 minutes of his life to make sure of it. I had to take three showers afterward to get his smell off me, but it was still worth it. I haven't even bothered unpacking, I am out of this shithole tomorrow anyways, on to bigger and better things.

     I decided to go over to Spike's to get a bite to eat and kill some time. As I am walking over to Spike's, I see one of the prospects. He saw me come from the motel. Good, Mayhem will know where I am. It's not like it is a secret. Now, he can realize his mistake. He can come to make a video of fucking me, to send that whore wife of his. I think to myself. I smile and wink at the prospect. "Tell Mayhem I miss his sexy ass," I say to the prospect as I walk by. I hope it is said in front of that bitch. I giggle at that thought. I eat and return to my room.

     I must have dozed off because I am woke by someone knocking on my door. I look through the peephole and see Mayhem. I smile at the thought of what that means. With a large smile on my face, I opened the door, "Realize your mistake, lover?" I ask. I see his disgusted look, then Wolf pops out beside him. He shoves a rag in my face, it smells sickly sweet. I try to scream but darkness overtakes me.