Lies And Secrets Revealed

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Caution: Torture in this chapter. ⚠️⚠️⚠️

DOC POV

    I wake up at six, anxious to get this day over with. I rush through my morning routine and get dressed. I really don't like what has to be done today, but I understand it. I sit down with the men I will be working with today. We eat breakfast quietly. I know that rather if we don't enjoy it or not, it has to be done. "We already know from what Bolt said he is guilty. Just have to find out what he has told and if the kid is too." I state to everyone at the table. "Wait, what did Bolt say and when?" Mayhem asks. I didn't even hear him walk up. "He asked if us pansies ass pussy finally figured it out?" Last night when we went for them, Doc gave them shots." Beast growls out. Obviously, he is still pissed about what he said or that we have rats. "Shit. Surely does sound like he is guilty. He knows what that means. It will be harder to get anything out of him. He already knows betraying the club is a death sentence. Fuck, that makes it a lot harder." Khaos declares angrily. "Might as well get this shit show started," I state the obvious.

     When we get down there, both are awake and yelling, making empty threats. Knuckles and Beast split off going and getting their tools. Khaos heads into Chad's cell. "If you hurt me my uncle will kill you!" he screams. "Oh really? Who's your uncle?" Khaos laughs not phased at all. "Havoc" he responds like that makes a difference. "Oh, we have the Veep's nephew. Maybe we will send him and your mom your body parts, so they know not to send any more rats this way." Khaos threatens. Chad pales, "You are crazy enough to do that, aren't you?" he asks shakily. "Yup," Khaos says nonchalantly. "I will tell you anything and everything I know. Just make my death quick and leave my body where it can be found. Havoc gave me money to come here and spy. My mom had cancer, and I needed the money for her medical bills and treatments. Thankfully she beat it, but this may kill her. Please, let her have a funeral for me." Chad cries, accepting his fate. "I'll see what we can do kid" I respond. "Don't tell them shit!" Bolt yells from his cell. "I'll be right back," Khaos says. "Don't touch him till I get back," Khaos tells Knuckles as he walks in the door.

     I walk over to Bolt's cell. Bear and Beast are setting everything up. "Unlike that pansy ass. I won't tell you shit," he sneers. "Good. It will make it more fun for us to make you talk." Beast says. Bolt spits at him, "Fuck you bitch!" I hear Khaos coming back down the stairs. I go back over there. "Unchain him. Tie his hands behind his back. Prez said if he talks of his own free will, he can do it in comfort. So, we will take him back to Prez's office and see if he holds up his end of the deal." Khaos tells Knuckles. "Damn, there goes my fun, unless you decide to lie or not to talk after all. Then it will be a lot worse for you when we come back down here." Knuckles promises. "I believe you. I will tell you everything I know. I just hope that you guys hold up your end." Chad replies. They take him out of the cell and head out of the shed. "I guess it makes my job easier. Only one to keep alive until we get our answers." I comment as I go back to Bolt's cell. I sit on one of the two chairs in the cell. Beast and Bear will take turns torturing him for answers.

     Bear and Beast arm wrestle to see who will start. "Doesn't matter who starts. You won't get shit from me." Bolt yells. Bear picks up a hammer. He won the right to go first. Beast sits down mumbling about cheating. "Why would you betray your club, your father's club to the ones who killed him?" Bear asks. "Your father killed my father. He sent him on a bad run. It wasn't the Devil's Disciples, Diablo told me himself. He said it was the Hellhounds. Your own allegiance clubs." Bolt yells. "We have had a treaty with them since before your father was killed. They are small-time punks. Don't even run guns. Why would they? Hell, why would you believe that lying piece of shit Diablo?" Bear laughs and crushes Bolt's knee. "Let's try a different question. How long have you worked for him?" Bear demands. "You're a pussy just like your father. Unchain me and I will kick your ass," he growls. Bear crushed his other knee. Bolt screams and is now dangling in the wrist chains, no longer able to hold up his own weight. "You bitch" Bolt yells. Bear punches him several times in the ribs and stomach. "Ready to answer?" he asks. "Fuck you" is the reply. Bear looks at Knuckles. "Get the chair, we will tie him to it naked. Doc cut off his clothes." Bear sneers with murderous intent. I go up and start cutting off his pants. He tries to kick but can't because of his knees. I cut off his shirt and he tried to head-butt me but I moved out of the way. I get his shoes off making him scream from the pain of moving his legs. Now, he hangs there naked as the day he was born.

     Knuckles and Beast unchain him. Moving him to the chair. The chair has bolts it connects to on the floor, so it doesn't fall over. Bear heats up the blade of his knife. "Doc, if I cut his nuts off with a red-hot blade, I should cauterize it, right?" Bear asks. "In theory, yes. If it doesn't work, I am here. I have a clotting patch and stitching equipment. So, either way, you are good to go." I responded. "No! NO! NOT MY DICK OR BALLS!" Bolt screams. "Then the way I see it, you have until my blade is red to answer questions." calmly explains Bear. "I have worked for him for a year and a half. I have told him the locations of the warehouses. I have helped him get a few of our guns here and there. Not enough for anyone to notice them missing. I gave him information on all the ol' ladies. He wants them first. Says it will break you guys better that way. I told him everything Ivy told us. He researched her. He wants to keep her for himself. She comes into millions on her 25th birthday. A trust fund. He wants that. He plans to break her until then, get the money, and sell her back to her ex. I was supposed to get Mayhem by himself so they could grab him. After they tortured him, I was going to be the one to kill him for my father. My revenge. That's all" Bolt confesses. "When do they plan to grab him? When is their next attack? I know you know. They wouldn't want you hurt. So there is more you know." Bear deadpans and stabs him in the thigh. Bolt screams and passes out. Bear pulls the knife out and where it was hot there is minimal bleeding. I check Bolt's pulse and blood pressure. "Give him a few or you could cause a heart attack," I ordered them. "30 minutes enough?" Bear asks. I nod. "Good, I will go tell Dad what we already know. By the time I get back, he should be ready to continue. I will let Beast have his fun then," he smirks. Beast smiles and rubs his hand together in excitement. He looks happier than a kid on Christmas.

     Bear is back within 30 minutes. I use smelling salts to bring Bolt around. The first thing he sees is Beast's menacing smile and red-hot knife. "Answer Bear's questions," he demands. "I don't know, '' Bolt cried pathetically. Beast castrates him. "Lie again and you will be buried with a pussy, like you are." Beast growls. "Okay, me and Chad were supposed to do a run Thursday. They are going to attack during that time. Shoot up the clubhouse and grab Ivy. Then Friday he was going to tell Mayhem to bring money for her return and grab him. The other women, they were planning to grab Thursday and Friday. Either during the attack or when out and about." Bolt confesses. "That is really all I know. No more please." Bear must've believed him because he shoots him in between the eyes. "Let's go let everyone else know," he says.

     When we walk back into the clubhouse, Prez orders church. Once we all sit, Knuckles and Khaos fill us in on what Chad spilled his guts about. It was warehouse locations, clubhouse locations, home addresses for Diablo and Havoc, member counts, and how some are not happy with the current leadership. He also told them that Diablo himself killed Spike. He was sent here to make sure all that Bolt was telling was truthful and to get other information. Being a prospect all he could do is confirm what Bolt told them. Knuckles knocked him out and Sheila is watching him in the office. "After this is settled with Devil's Disciples and the information confirmed, Wolf, you and Khaos take him somewhere outside our territory and make sure his body can be found. Just make sure it can't be traced back to us." Mayhem orders. They both nod. Bear and Beast tell the club what all we found out from Bolt. Everyone is pissed about their plan to come after our women. Everyone gather your families and whatever you need. We are going on lockdown until we take care of this problem. Axle, grab a couple of prospects, and get rid of Bolt's body. Everyone stay safe and get back here. Church dismissed." Mayhem commands.