Overhearing Gossip

THIRD PERSON POV

       I see the women get up and head for the kitchen. I could use a snack and drink, so I follow behind them. I hear talking as soon as I get close enough. I stop in my tracks when I hear Emily's demanding question. "What was that about?" Emily asks Sadie when she comes into the kitchen. "What?" Sadie asks innocently. "You know damn well what she's talking about, don't play innocent with us." Grams tells her. "Ivy leaving here crying?" she asks, and they nod. "Are they not going to help and send her out on her own? If that's the case let's see how they like cooking for themselves." Grams grumbled. "Calm down, they're helping her. She said she is just emotionally and physically drained, but I think it has something to do with Wolf. She kept watching him and blushing. When he left church, he was last out. She smiled at him. He had a weird expression and went up to his dorm. She then sobbed. I think she may have a crush." Sadie explained. "Fuck, Wolf really? That asshat is like a robot with no emotions. That's unfortunate, that's the one she would get attached to." Emily states. "Sometimes you're a real bitch, Emily." Grams says while Gibbs slaps the back of her head. "You may not see it, but Wolf isn't that bad. He does have emotions and he deserves to have what you two have with your ol' men." Grams continued. "Sorry," Emily replies while rubbing the back of her head. None of them noticed their eavesdropper. I decide to slip away before they discover me.