Lessons Learned

MAYHEM POV

     After my wife leaves, I exit my office, Daisy is waiting. "I didn't mean to get you in trouble with the ball and chain," she smirks. "Get it through your skanky thick skull, I DO NOT WANT YOU!" I growl. She ignores my rant. She tries to rub against me and run her hair on my chest. "You know you want me, baby," she purrs. I grab her wrist, snapping it and throwing her to the ground. "That's it! You're done here! That's your third strike and you were just reminded of the rules earlier.  Your skanky, nasty ass is out of here for good. YOU ARE TO BE OFF THE PREMISES IN 15 MINUTES. YOU ARE BANNED!" I yell exasperated. 

    I look in by the bar and see a few members and sweetbutts staring at us. "Cherry escort her to her room to pack. Prospect you go supervise them. Then throw her off the property and add her to the blacklist. I will let our sister charters and allies know too. They don't need her or her drama either. Has anyone seen Tech?" I ordered. "He is in his cave, like always," Ace replies. Nodding in response I head down to the lower level that Tech seems to love. I knock on his door and get a "WHAT?!" as a reply. "It's Mayhem and I have a job for you," I state. He opens the door, and the smell of reefer and stale pizza comes wafting out. " Whatcha need Prez?" he asks. "I need everything you can get me on Ivy Stephens ASAP. Also, I need you to send a picture of Daisy to our allies and sister charters. Letting them know she is trouble and we had to ban her." I replied. "Both will be done. Give me 12 hours." Tech states. "Okay, church after you get the information," I state and then head back upstairs.

     I wave Ace over and tell him to message everyone to be at church at noon tomorrow. The others, who are a run, are due back in the morning so that should work out. I wave and nod my goodbyes.

      I head out the door to go home. I see the prospect headed back towards the door, I stop him and ask "Is she gone? Did she give you any trouble?" "She's gone. She cried and tried to slap me, but it was taken care of. Cherry broke her nose for her trouble," he answered. Grunting in reply I get on my Harley and go home. Sheila is waiting for me on the porch when I park. "How's our guest?" I inquire. "She woke up screaming with a nightmare a little bit ago. I calmed her and she is sleeping again. The way she screamed and what she was yelling, I can't even imagine what they did to that sweet little girl," she grimaced. She had a few tears slip through and I wiped them away. We just sat there holding each other for a while.