Sneaking A Peek

KHAOS POV

     I couldn't help myself, when I walked out of the club, I had to sneak a peek at the girl that is sleeping in Mom's SUV. She is quite beautiful even with the bruises. She is very petite. I don't understand how anyone would want to hurt someone so tiny. I and the club all hate women and child abusers. I shake my head to stop the thoughts on how to kill those fuckers. Has to be a club vote before we decide anything.

      I jump on my Harley and drive to my childhood home. I unlock the door, turn off the alarm, and go up to my old room. I wanted to make sure it was clean before Mom gets here and I bring Ivy up here. I don't stay here much, I prefer my dorm at the clubhouse but do stay here occasionally.  

    When I hear Mom pulling in, I go outside to meet them. I open the passenger door and lift Ivy out. She sighs and snuggles up to my chest. I carried her up to my old room and covered her up. I go back downstairs passing my mom while she is carrying Ivy's bags up. I wait for Mom in the kitchen with a beer. When she enters the room, "Mom, are you sure she is going to be worth the trouble she could bring to the club, with a cop for an ex? Also, who is going to tell Wolf about her? He is due back from the run tomorrow and you know how he is around new people." I ask. "Yes, I think she is. Would you rather I left her to fend for herself and that piece of shit find her? He would for sure kill her. Mayhem can break it to Wolf, and I will make sure he is nice to her." Mom replies. "No, you shouldn't have left her to fend for herself to be found, you're right," I reply slightly ashamed of myself. "I am sorry," I state kissing my mom on the forehead.

     Damn, I need to get laid. I think to myself.  Mom interrupted earlier. Maybe it was for the best, I hated seeing the hurt in Cherry's eyes. I know she will be busy by now behind the bar, then I can sneak away with someone. I love Cherry as a friend, but she loves me as more. Still don't like hurting her. Maybe because you love her as more than a friend too, just too big of a pussy to do anything about it. My brain screams at me. I shake my head denying it and head back to the clubhouse. Hopefully, Lilly is still free or maybe Rayne. Even I won't touch Daisy. I just need to get laid.