Hell's Angels Have Landed

MAYHEM POV

     I page all the guys down at 8 am so they can eat before church. At exactly 9, I call church. Once everyone is seated, I bang the gavel. "Today we have a couple of things to talk about. First, Ironhorse and Hawk are here, and I want everyone to welcome them into their new home." I excitedly explained. Cheers erupt through the room. When it quiets, "Secondly the Hell's Angels from Florida will be here today at 11. Khaos, Wolf, Ink, and I will ride out to meet them. I have Tech watching Dean and his group. I also asked The Rebel Brotherhood to keep them busy and out of territory today. Lastly, since we are growing larger as a chapter, I want to initiate three new officer positions and another enforcer to our ranks. The three new officers would be Warlord, the personal bodyguard or enforcer for the president. The office of Warchief, the personal bodyguard or enforcer of the vice president. The last new officer would be Tailgunner, the guy who rides at the back of the pack watching out for everyone, and the 2nd enforcer officer, all those in favor say "aye." I command. "Ayes'' rang out all around.

     "Okay as President, it is my decision to nominate members for the positions. If they accept, they can say aye after I am done at the end. Bear, you have been telling me that Veep and the future president position aren't for you," I start and Bear nods, "so I would be honored if you would be my Warlord. Khaos, you have been chomping at the bit to get more responsibility, I would be honored if you would be my new Vice President. Hawk, you are a wiz with numbers, I know your former Prez bragged, so I would be honored if you would be our new Treasurer. Beast, you have proven your strength time and time again. I would be honored if you would be my Warchief. Ice, you have proven your strength and loyalty, so I would be honored if you would be my Tailgunner. Lastly, Ironhorse, you were an enforcer in your old club. I would be honored if you would be our 2nd Enforcer. Does everyone accept their new office and does everyone agree with my choices? All in favor and accepting, say aye." I command. "Ayes" was shouted all around. I pass out the new patches. Bear gave the Veep patch to Khaos. Khaos gave the Treasurer patch to Hawk. "That's all for now. Get your new patches on. Church dismissed." I say banging the gavel.

TANK POV

     We pull in at the warehouse to meet up with the Sons. I see four bikes and riders waiting. Since our clubs are allies, I trust they are for us. We shut off our engines and dismount to greet them. An older man, with a "President" patch, walks up. "Tank, I presume. I am Mayhem. Ivy's ex got into the area yesterday. He is staying about 45 minutes from here. Let's take this to our new clubhouse, we just moved two days ago. We will eat lunch, get to know each other, and have church around 3." he says. "Yeah, I am Tank. Nice to meet you. Lead the way and we will help watch for tails." I say. I signal my guys to mount back up. We follow them to their clubhouse. Fuck, this place is a fortress. "I like the hidden parking," I told Mayhem. He laughs and says they don't have to worry about their bikes that way. Also keeps the place looking empty.

     We rode an elevator up to the first floor. When the doors open two women are waiting on us, Medic rushes and hugs the young redhead, so I assume that's Ivy. When he releases her she interlocks fingers with one that was with us. I notice his patches, Enforcer, Wolf. An older lady rings a bell, yelling time for lunch, then a PA system announces it too. Mayhem leads us to a table with food. After getting our plates, he motions for us to sit down towards the head. He then starts introducing us to everyone. "This is my old lady, Sheila," he says, pointing at the other woman who met us at the elevator. He continues pointing to each person as he introduces them. "Nice to meet you all. I am Tank and I am the president of our chapter. I have with me: Buzz our Road Captain, Firefly our Enforcer, Popeye is a sniper, Medic is our Doctor, Tats, Chains, and Butch are some of our best fighters." I say introducing them all. We sat and ate and bullshit for a bit.

     Sheila stands to excuse herself waving a redhead over, "It was great meeting you all. Here are maps of the clubhouse," she says handing them to us. "Tank, Buzz, Medic, and Popeye, we have rooms ready for you on the 5th floor. They are the four doors closest to the elevators. Butch, Chains, Firefly, and Tats, we have you men on the 4th floor. Same as with the others, they are the four doors closest to the elevator. The bar is through those doors for you and so are sweetbutts if you're interested. Cherry here," she states pointing to the redhead, "is the head sweetbutt, she can introduce you to any of them. She also helps bartend. Some of the ladies and I are getting a small welcome party together for later. Sorry us being on lockdown with all of the issues, makes it hard to have a larger party. Just keep it kid friendly until after 9." she informs us and waves as she leaves. I see several of my brothers getting up to head to their rooms. I see Medic hug Ivy again much to Wolf's discomfort. Ivy taps Wolf's chest laughing and he smiles. Glad that won't be an issue. I head up to my room to rest for a bit.

      At three, Mayhem's voice comes over the PA announcing it's time for church. I head downstairs with my map to head there. Once everyone is seated, he bangs the gavel. He starts off, by laying out the three plans that they came up with. "Does anyone have a different idea?" he asks. "I have an amendment to one that was suggested, we could offer survivors to either join you here or us in Florida," I suggest. All my brothers nod. "That's good with us right, brothers?" he demands. They bang their fists on the table in agreement saying aye. "So, the plan is to watch the president and Veep's houses, nab them, bring them here, get what we can from them, kill them, go to their clubhouse, kill all who are loyal to them, offer membership to SoS here or Angels in Florida to the survivors or they leave, and let them know if they show up around here again it is death. All in favor, say aye." Mayhem commands. "Ayes" from both groups sound out. "I can supply video and audio for their homes if you want, Prez." says a Tech according to the patch. Mayhem looks at me and I nod, "Good idea, Tech. I say we send groups of four to both places, two from each club. Do we all agree?" Ayes again. "Firefly, Butch, Popeye, and Tats. You will represent us on these stakeouts. Medic, get together with Doc and makes sure everything is ready in case something goes wrong." I command. They all nod. "Wolf and Ironhorse you go with Firefly and Popeye to Diablo's place. Khaos and Beast go with Butch and Tats to Havoc's house. I say be ready at dark tonight. I know it means missing the party tonight, but I would like to get started tonight. Everyone, agree?" Mayhem asks. Ayes all around again. "Once we have them and know what we need. We'll have church again. Church dismissed." Mayhem announces. I plan to eat, drink, and sleep tonight.