Time To Get Proactive

CHLOE POV

    I wake up early to Jaxson cooing. "Hi baby, ready to eat and get changed?" I asked picking him up. He coos more. I guess that is a yes. I quickly change him and head down to the kitchen. "Grams, do you think you can make Mjolnir's favorite foods for lunch? I am going to order a cake and get ice cream. I want a small celebration of his release. A kid-friendly one. The brothers can do their kind later." I ask while making a bottle. "Yes, I can do that. I know they want to do a cookout and bonfire party later," she replies. I see Mayhem, "Hey, I am planning a kid-friendly party to celebrate Mjolnir's return for lunch. That way kids can be put to bed early for the big celebration later. Do we have anyone who can pick up a cake and ice cream? I ordered it." I ask. "Yeah, I will send a prospect to go get it. That is a good idea," he replies. I head back up to my family.

      When I enter our room, Mjolnir is awake and upset. "I thought I dreamt it all. Then when I realized I was out, I thought you left me," he says. "Nope just went to make a bottle for Jaxson. Want to feed him before we head to breakfast? Then we can put him down for his nap in the nursery. I just got you back. I may leave the room but never you, my love." I remind him. "Yes, let me feed him. Who watches him in the nursery?" he asks. "All of the women take turns in there. Today is Emily, Gunner's ol' lady" I tell him. Jaxson finishes his bottle and burps him. "You got spit up on you, Dad." Chad grumbles sleepily, "I am going to my room to take a shower. See you at breakfast." He leaves. I take Jaxson. "Go get a shower and I will get him down for his nap," I tell him. Mjolnir goes into the bathroom while I go to the nursery. "He has been changed, fed, and burped. Nap time now." I tell Emily. I lay him down and head back to our room.

     Mjolnir is coming out of the bathroom in just jeans when I enter the room. I watch the water droplets roll down his chest. "See something you like, babe?" he asks. "Definitely, but we need to go eat before the baby wakes. He can stay in the nursery tonight and your ass is mine, so don't get too drunk with your brothers." I smirk. He puts on his shirt and shoes. Grabs my hand, and pulls me into an earth-shattering kiss, "Preview for tonight, babe" he smirks. Then pulls me out of the room for breakfast.

     We sit by Mayhem and Sheila. "We are going to go for a ride after breakfast. I am canceling lockdown for all but Ivy. I need her to stay in until we deal with her ex. We should be back around lunchtime. I know you want to spend more time with Chloe, but you need to spend time with the club too." Mayhem orders. "I will go, brother. I missed riding. Has anyone taken care of my baby?" I ask. "She is in tip-top shape. I have kept her going," he says.

     After we eat, I give him a kiss and send him off with his brothers. After they leave, "Sheila, Mayhem was supposed to send a prospect to pick up the cake and ice cream I ordered. He took them all with them. Do you think we can go get it?" I ask. "Yeah, I am sure he forgot; he is excited to have his brother back like all of us" she replies. "I will go get ready and meet you back here in twenty minutes," I tell her. "That's fine, I need to check on Ivy and send her to help Grams" she replies. I leave going upstairs to grab what I need.  

     When I come back down, Sheila is waiting on me. "Ready?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm just worried about Ivy. I know she is stressed since her ex showed up in town," she comments. "That's understandable," I replied. We head out. We make small talk and get to know each other better. When we get to the store, there are cops and a squad. I hear the crowd talking. I guess some drunk mouthed off to the group looking for Ivy, said he saw her, and said she was a good fuck. One of the men beat him. The drunk stabbed the idiot. It was the third attack this week. They just can't prove they are behind it. "This is getting out of control. The club is going to have to do something about him soon, even if it means using Ivy as bait. Can't have these assholes terrorizing the town." I whisper to Sheila. She glares at me. "I love Ivy and don't want her hurt, but we could call in a tip and lead them to a trap with her as bait, is what I meant," I explain quietly and quickly. "Maybe" she whispers. "Hey, maybe Cherry could dress like Ivy, from the back, they could pass for twins. Just straighten Cherry's hair. Also, Cherry can fight." I suggest. "True," Sheila says smiling, "I will bring it up to Mayhem later, I will even ask Cherry before I do." We rush to grab the cakes and ice cream. We head back to the clubhouse. I watch to make sure we aren't tailed.

      We get everything set up, and lunch set out when we get back. We soon hear the rumble of bikes. "I will mention the idea to Mayhem before lunch, that way they can vote on it after," Sheila says. I nod and smile. I hope they do it, it should work. I see my man and run to him. "Did you have fun, love?" I ask. I can tell by his smile he did. "It was a blast. I forgot how much it feels like freedom and flying. I will have to take you soon. I missed you though. What's all of this?" he asks looking at the banner and cake. "The kid-friendly party before the adult one. Hurry and look at your cake. Then get your food. I had Grams make all of your favorites." I reply and give him a kiss then smack on the ass to rush him. He smirks and heads to the cake. He sees it and laughs. It has a man in a jumpsuit behind bars filing the bars.

     I see Sheila talking to Mayhem. He looks shocked, then concerned, then thoughtful, and then smiles. "Church after lunch" he yells. I sat down by Mjolnir, "You planned all of this for me? I love it. I really love you and my sons." he says. "I planned it because we love you too," I replied. We all eat and make small talk. I am too distracted, worried if they will use my plan. Soon, they go to church. I go get Jaxson and come back to sit with Sheila and Cherry. Seems like an eternity later, they come out with solemn looks. Wolf looks pissed and goes straight to Ivy picking her up. Then carries her to the elevator and they are gone. Finally, Mjolnir and Mayhem exit the chapel, Mjolnir nods yes. They are going to use my plan.