Prologue

Barely able to move after what they did to me, I push myself to get moving before they return. I want to curl up and die or cry but it won't help. I need to move faster. I grab the bag of clothes and papers I have had packed and hidden. I have to crawl down the stairs, it's just to painful to walk down them. I can feel their cum and my blood running down my legs when I stand up to walk again. I pull on my hoodie and it's hood up as the uber pulls up. I run the best I can while looking out for them to return. I give the driver Leena's address and sit back. I can feel the driver staring. I know he noticed my injuries, but thankfully he says nothing.

   20 minutes later we pull up to her address. I pay and painfully walk my way to her. She meets me halfway and helps me inside. I had already called her and told her what happened. "Honey, I am so sorry this happened. I stole a couple of rape kits from work. I am going to do them incase we ever need them. Then I will help you bath and patch you up where I can. I am then going to take you to a friend." She says. I whine scared to leave and go somewhere else. "You know he will look for you here." Leena reminds me. She is right, so I nod. "Okay his name is Medic. He is part of The Hell's Angels. He was a field medic and doc for the Army. He will protect you and help you. You will only be able to contact me the way he says is safe, to make sure Dean can't trace it and find you." She talks to me the whole time she does the kits. It keeps me sane. "Don't let him get you and hurt you. You are one of my only friends and I love you." I tell her crying. "Don't worry about me sweetheart. I love you too. You keep yourself safe and don't let him get you." She replies hugging and holding me.

     "Okay, let's get you cleaned up. I will call Medic while you bath." I nod. She helps me undress and get in. I scrub and scrub trying to get clean. I feel so dirty and used. I still think I would be better off dead. I can hear her talking in the next room. I think about slitting my wrist with the razor by the tub. I don't know how long I sit there holding that razor looking at it, debating my future but I heard Leena gasp beside me. I drop the razor. "Sweetheart, everything that happened isn't your fault. Don't kill yourself and let them win. You win by living." She says with tears in her eyes. "I am sorry." I say going back to scrubbing. She takes the loofah from me. "Scrubbing yourself raw will hurt you does not make that feeling go away. It will go away. Shower as many times as you want till you feel clean. Just don't scrub all your skin off. Got you something comfy to put on. Come on. We need to hurry. I am afraid Dean will notice you're gone soon and come here." She rushes me.

    I am dress and out in her car headed out of town within minutes. I am so sore but Leena said her friend would have better meds for it so I have to wait. I moan and groan moving around trying to get comfortable. We are on I75 headed away from Miami. Leena looks funny wearing colored contacts, facial prosthetics, big glasses and a hoodie with the hood up. She changed my looks too for the trip. She said it's for the tollbooth cameras. That's also why we are driving a rental under another nurse's name. We traded cars at the hospital. I would find all of this cloak and dagger moves funny, if I didn't know it was necessary. With my hoodie up and her travel pillow, I finally fall asleep from exhaustion.

   Leena gently shakes me awake. I notice the dash clock. We have traveled three and half hours. I look out the windows, we are surrounded by trees. There is a small cabin and a man in his 30s on the porch in front of us. Leena gets out first and hugs the man. I slowly exit and grab my bag. I almost cry out in pain walking up to them. He notices how hard of time I am having and approachs me cautiously. With his hands up to show he means no harm he asks, "I know you are hurt and I will treat you better. I will get you some meds to help. Trust me help is all I want to do, I swear. Can I carry you inside? Just so you don't have to suffer more. By the way my name is Medic." "I would greatly appreciate the help so yes. My name is Ivy." I reply. 

     I know Leena trusts him, so I will too. I trust Leena with my life. He gently picks me up and carries me bridal style inside to a bedroom. I see medical equipment in here. Makes me relax and trust him more. "Let Leena help you change into the gown, so I can try to preserve your modesty while I examine and treat you. You can take off the prosthetic and makeup too. Leena the rape kit you did put it in the mini fridge over there to preserve it. Also start an IV on her. Trust me, all we are doing will help you. You are safe here." Medic informs me. I notice the leather vest he is wearing. He must of noticed me staring. "It's my kutte. It shows I belong to The Hell's Angels MC. I do doctor work for them and ride proudly with them." he says proudly. "Leena told me." I reply. He nods and leaves the room. Leena helps remove the makeup and prosthetics. Then helps me into the gown. Once I get on the bed, she starts the IV. She then goes let Medic I am ready.