An Unexpected Call

WOLF POV

     As I was leaving church, Sheila came in and stopped Khaos, who was following me. Wonder what's up. Sheila looks upset. I walk over to Ivy and sit by her. "Hello, beautiful angel." I greet her. She blushes and replies, "Hello, handsome biker." Now it's my turn to blush. "Wow, getting sassy and assertive, huh?" I tease her. She blushes and nods. I was going to say something else, but Sheila opens the door and waves me over. "Be back soon," I tell Ivy. She nods.

     I follow Sheila into the church room. She closes the door behind us. "Stay right here and don't let anyone in or out until they calm down," she tells me relocking the doors. Everyone has the look of being really concerned now. Sheila sits. She knows can trust me to do what she asks of me. She quietly looks at everyone at the table, looks like she is trying to figure out how to start. "Okay spill it, Mom," Bear starts, "We are going into lockdown and there is a lot to do." "Don't be an ass to your mom," Mayhem snaps. Sheila takes a deep breath, "Chad can't be killed," she starts. "Why the hell not?!" Khaos yells hitting the table, "He is a rat. We kill rats." Bear and Khaos both are yelling at her statement. What the fuck is she talking about? Bear and Khaos are right, we kill rats.

     Mayhem beats the gavel down, "Enough!" he yells, "Please explain love, I know you don't involve yourself in club business without a good reason," he continues. "Like I started to say, Chad can't be killed. I will explain why, but all of you need to keep quiet and let me get it all out before you speak," Sheila says, giving them all a glare. They all nod in agreement. "We can't kill him even though he did confirm what Bolt told them, he didn't give them anything on his own and he is Mjolnir's son. He made the only decision he could in his situation. Diablo and Havoc have been threatening Mjolnir's life for years to keep Chad and his mom in line the whole time. He made a mistake by doing what he did, but he also felt like he had no other choice." she tells them. Damn. Didn't see that coming. He's Mjolnir's son. Why didn't he tell us about him? Their faces go from pissed to shock back to pissed as she was talking. "Mjolnir, my brother?" Mayhem questions in shock. "Yes. He has known since the beginning that he had a child but was afraid of what your father would do. His mother is a daughter and sister to an enemy club. That is what he told her anyway." she replies.

      "How do we know he isn't lying?" Khaos asks. "I know we can ask Tech to run information to confirm. Hell, have Doc do DNA, but I know he is telling the truth. It was his first request was to protect his mother and Mjolnir once he found out he wasn't dying today." Sheila responds. "Fuck! That dumbass mother fucking asshole. He could have told me when Dad died. What the fuck does he think I am like him?" Mayhem rages. Trust me Prez, I want to know too. This whole situation pisses me off. Khaos and Bear both look pissed, Khaos jumps up, "I can beat the truth from him." I stopped him from leaving. "Sit your ass back down. We can have Tech check and Doc run DNA as your mom suggested. Bear I want you and Sadie to go pick up his mother, and find out from Chad where she is. Maybe even have him call her to tell her to come with you, I want her here. I want her to bring proof and ask her about these claims." Mayhem commands. Bear gets up and I let him out. "Khaos, you need to calm your ass down. We will find out everything we can and the truth without our fists. If he is a blood relation, we will take into consideration, the facts, It may change our decision on death. He may have really been backed into a corner. Consider what you would have done to protect my life and save your mom at 18, almost 19." Mayhem explains. The anger seems to melt away, "Your right, Dad. I would have done anything I could have and if I was backed into a corner, I would have done what he did. Hell, I still would if I had to, even at my age now." Khaos agrees. "Go grab Tech and Doc. Tell them to meet us in my office," Mayhem told him. "Tech is already there helping watch him," Sheila informs them. Khaos nods and I let him head out. "Wolf, I know I don't need to say this but I'm going to anyway. This doesn't leave this room. I want all the facts before this gets around." Mayhem says with a sigh. "You're right you didn't have to tell me, but it goes no farther until you want it to," I reply and leave.