What Is Seen, Can't Be Unseen

INK POV

      After lunch, I go exploring. I got lost a few times until I ran into Sheila, who gave me a map. So after a few rounds of pool with Ice, I am back down in the main area at the bar. I wave for another beer from Cherry. I see a few of the Russian guys walk in carrying bags. They spot Chloe and the baby as they come from the office area. They go up to her and give her and Chad the bags. Then they head toward the offices. I watch her sit down and start going through the bags. Looks like someone got a lot of stuff for the baby. That's good cause he needs it. Whoever sent them that's smart too, because they don't have a known connection to the club. No one would think to follow them.

      Just when I was thinking about having fun with a sweetbutt, Prez pages for me and several others to the office. I head there and take a seat. "I will explain when everyone gets here," Prez says. In the next ten minutes, all show-up but Wolf and Ivy. "They must be taking a nap. I'll go get them." I volunteer. I take the elevator to the 5th floor and knock on their door. No answer. I knock again harder, but still no answer. So, I checked the door, unlocked. I walk in to see them both asleep and naked on the bed. It shocks me so bad I squeal. That wakes Wolf, I am still frozen in shock staring. He jumps up and covers Ivy's body the best he can with his, giving me a full-frontal view of his. "FUCK, MY EYES," I yell, waking Ivy who then screams and hugs herself to Wolf's back. "TURN AROUND OR I WILL RIP YOUR EYES OUT AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM BEFORE I KILL YOU." Wolf threatens. I turn, I hear them get up and start to dress. "You have ten seconds to tell me what you're doing in here before I kill ya," Wolf growls. "Prez needs you both. He paged you several times and I knocked several too. I tried the door, and it was unlocked. I must say before I die, nice body, Ivy. Wolf I might be scarred for life after seeing yours and your monster." I joke. "Forget what you saw and erase it from your memory. You better not even think about using either of us for future spank bank images." Wolf jokes punching my arm. The punch was hard enough I knew he was serious about forgetting what I saw. "Ouch, asshole. Not likely to forget it. No promises about the spank bank either. Lock your door the next time or I may sneak and watch the show." I tease. They both groan. They know me well enough to know I will tease them forever about this. Okay maybe not forever but a long time. "We're ready," Wolf states. "Let's go before Mayhem thinks we are having a threesome or got lost." I tease and earn a slap to the head from Ivy. I rub my head and tell her, "No more NCIS for you." She pouts and Wolf growls. "Just teasing," I say laughing. Ivy laughs and smiles. They hold hands and follow me to the office.

      We walk in and sit. "Hey Erick, did you get stuff for the baby?" Ivy asks one of the Russians. Wolf growls and puts her on his lap. "Hush you caveman, everyone knows I am yours. Also, his wife just had a baby, so he knew what to get," she says, giving him a kiss on the cheek. That made that fucker smile. So she was the one who sent them. "Yes, the little guy should be set for a little while." the blonde answers, handing her a receipt and money. Shit, so she paid for all of that too. That fucking receipt is long when she unfolds it. "Thank you for doing that. I know it's not safe for one of us to go right now, but you're not connected to the club," she comments. "You're welcome. If any of you need us to do more shopping for you let us know. We will be happy to help." he responds. Ivy smiles and nods. "Thank you, Ivy, for getting stuff for Jaxson. That was sweet. Do you want me to pay you back?" Mayhem asks. "No, I don't want or need it paid back. It made me happy to help," she tells him.

     "Okay, then on to the reason I called you guys here. Erick, tell them what you heard when you were out." Mayhem commands. "When we were checking out a guy came in asking the workers about Ivy. He said that he is your fiancé, and he fears you have been kidnapped. He told them you came here to visit family and went missing. He was showing pictures of you around. He also made fliers and hung them up everywhere. I grab one off a pole on our way back." he conveys. Wolf growls and hugs her tighter. She rubs his cheek and puts her forehead against his, making him see her, "You'll protect me. He won't get me. I know you won't let him. I trust you." she comforts him. It was strange to watch him go from ready to kill to relaxed at her touch. "How are we going to deal with this? He has already made it to town, being wounded didn't slow him. Tank and his crew are coming tomorrow and if he sees them, he will follow them straight to me." Ivy declares. 

     "According to this flier, he is staying at The Hilton Inn a couple of towns over. That takes a smash and grab off the table. We could have Tech hack them and see what room and track him on their security cameras. If we know what car is his and if it has a low jack, we could hack it too. With him being there it won't be a problem for their arrival because they won't pass that way. He didn't work alone in Florida, so I doubt he is here either. We need to watch and plan, not just react." I inform them. "He was driving a Lincoln Navigator. Rental with tags from Florida. Tag number X17K28," Erick responds. Prez pages Tech to join us. Tech comes in and Prez fills him in. Erick gives him all the information as he bangs away at his keyboard. Within minutes he has and starts relaying everything to us, "He is in room 512 and five other rooms were reserved on his card too. The navigator does have a low jack so do the other two vehicles on the same card. One is another navigator and the other is a cargo van. All are at the hotel. Must be in for the evening. Six meals were just sent to the card at the hotel's restaurant ten minutes ago. Watching them now, they are still there. Ivy, you recognize anyone with him?" he asks, turning the screen towards her. "Yes. Those two are his cousins, Warren and Colton. They must have just gotten out of jail. They are part of a gang. Something dice. Smoking dice, maybe. The others are probably their friends, see they all have the same tattoo." she says pointing. Tech turns the screen back and starts banging away again. "You are right, smoking dice is the gang, and looks like we have their whole top leadership here. The cousins are the leaders, and the others are their lieutenants. They are small fries, mostly drug dealing and some assault charges." Tech responds. "Erick, why don't you and your crew stay tonight? We may need your help tomorrow keeping them busy while we get our friends here. If you are willing." Prez offers them. "Yes, we can do that," he replies. "Okay, I will have Sheila show you some rooms. Dinner is in a few minutes. We will watch their movements and make more plans as we go. Thanks, everyone." Prez says dismissing us.

      I follow Wolf and Ivy to the table. Sitting across from them to avoid physical harm, "So we're going to have little wolves running here soon?" I tease. Ivy blushes and Wolf growls. "That's not a no" I continue, "If there is would we consider it a baby or a pup? You know since daddy is Wolf." I laugh at my own joke, getting death glares from both. "I may kill your brother, babe," Ivy says to Wolf. He laughs, "I will help bury the body." I put my hands up in surrender. I figure I have gambled enough with my life for the time, plus dinner is done.