Confessions

IVY POV

     This new clubhouse is amazing. I am glad I talked Sheila into this room for me and Wolf. It has the best view besides hers and Mayhem's. We worked our asses off getting everyone's rooms ready. I have never seen more condoms and boxers than I have today. I swiped some condoms for me and Wolf. I hope I don't die of embarrassment when he finds out. We decided that sweetbutts could only unpack their rooms and do the kitchen. We didn't want them to snoop in a member's stuff. I realized today while working and thinking, I am falling in love with Wolf. It's both scary and exciting.

     We are putting the finishing touches to things when we hear the rumble of the bikes. "They're here," Sheila yells. She texts Mayhem to see if they are coming straight up or unloading their load of stuff. "Kids, Chloe, and Chad coming up. Others will be about an hour." I see Chloe holding a baby. I rush to her, and Sheila follows. "Where did this little cutie come from?" I ask. "He was dropped at the clubhouse. Mom ODed and he is Bolt's son. I volunteered to take him. The club voted and he is mine. Please meet Jaxson Caleb Collins formally Gillmore. He is a week old." Chloe states happily. "Who was Mom?" Sheila asks. "Krystal" she replies. "Oh, I remember her. Wondered where she disappeared to and why, but sweetbutts do that sometimes. Krystal was obsessed with Bolt so that makes sense." Sheila states. "Congratulations on the new baby. Chad isn't a bad kid, so I know you'll do great. We will have to have you a baby shower when things calm down." I tell her all excited. I will ask Mayhem to see if I can order things online and have them sent to my fake identity and to what address if I can. "Sheila, can I send the security guys, since they can't trace back to us, to go get some stuff for the baby? Some clothes, diapers, bottles, and other items." I ask. "If they don't mind," she responds. "Erick, didn't you say, you have a new baby?" I holler at the blonde Russian. "Yes. Why? What can I do for you?" he asks. "There is a week-old baby dropped off today. I am going to give you some money to get stuff for him. Whatever he needs but not furniture items. Clothes, binkies, bottles, formula, diapers, and whatever else that would be needed. Basically, he has the clothes on his back, an old bottle, little formula, and 7 diapers. Can you do that for me?" I ask. "Yeah. I will grab two of my buddies here, they also have kids, that way it will be faster. Probably, will take about an hour or two." he states. "Okay sounds great. Here is $3000, I hope that's enough." I say handing him money. "Plenty" he assures me.

     I help set up more for lunch. "Men on their way," Sheila yells. I rush to the front of the group. The elevator door opens, and I see my sexy biker. I smile and my heart races. He smirks at me, and I run and jump in his arms. I kiss him so hard our teeth clank, embarrassed I back off after that. "Miss me, angel?" he smirks. "Yes," I sigh with a smile. He pulls me back into a lip bruising kiss and squeezes my ass, I gasp, he takes advantage and shoves his tongue in my mouth. I don't mind since I can taste him again. He tastes like mint and apples. "Get a room" comes from Ink, followed by wolf whistles. I pull out of the kiss, blushing, and puts my forehead against his. "Jealous, Ink?" Wolf smarts off. "Fuck you, Wolf," he says. "No thanks, still not my type. Maybe see if Ice will take you up on that." he jokes back. "Fuck you, Wolf" comes from Ice. "Nope. Not my type either, Ice. Since you and Ink always offer you two should hook up." He smarts back at them. A lot of the room is laughing. "I took your box up to our room. I hope you don't mind I told Sheila to put me in with you." I say. "I don't mind at all. I would have minded if you didn't do that," he responds smiling at me. "20 minutes till lunch is ready." Grams yells. "We better hurry so you can show me our room," he tells me. I hop down from his arms and grab his hand pulling him into the elevator. I push 5. He smiles and lifts me, he kisses me and sets me back down. We exit the elevator and I watch him looking all around. I still have his hand and lead him to our room. We get to the end of the hall, I open the door on the left. He goes to our glass wall and looks out of it, there is a beautiful view of a lake that you can just see through the trees. "Wow," he exclaims. "Yeah, I fell in love with the view so I begged Sheila for this room." I sigh in awe. "I put all of our stuff away. There is a safe in our closet, a hidden compartment for guns, and away into the hidden tunnels." I explain. I take his hand and show him each of them. "Let's go to lunch, angel," he tells me.