What A Tangled Web That Was Weaved

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Caution: Torture in this chapter. ⚠️⚠️⚠️

MAYHEM POV

     As I leave our booth, I see Wolf at the bar smiling at Ivy. I just chuckle and shake my head. I meet Tech in my office. "How many tapes did you find?" I ask. "Six and I found copies of files on all of us," Tech says. "How the hell did she get those? Those are on the computer or in a locked cabinet in the church office." I wonder out loud, "Guess, I know one of the questions my old lady will be asking. Also, any map of the clubhouse in there? She was supposed to be giving one to Diablo." "Yeah, I found it too. Has safe rooms and tunnels marked too," "Shit! Sweetbutts shouldn't even know about them. They have a different escape plan than members and family." I state. "I am going to meet Sheila and get answers." He nods and keeps checking Daisy's suitcases.

     I walk into the cell below the shed. I hear Sheila and Doc arguing. Doc doesn't seem to be happy about torturing Daisy for answers. From the sound of his voice, I can assume he has a thing for Daisy. I walk in and interrupt their argument. "What's up?" I ask looking between them. "Sheila is eager to torture her to death, while I think a beating and questioning is enough," Doc says. "Because he has a soft spot for her," Sheila sneers. They glare at each other. I try to defuse the situation, "Doc she's not leaving here alive. She had a map of the clubhouse including the safe rooms and tunnels. She also had files on all of the members and family members. She bugged my office with a recording device. She had scheduled a meeting with Diablo for tomorrow night, to give it all to him. Text messages on her phone confirmed it." I watch his face fall with each new piece of information. I can tell he was hoping it was a misunderstanding. "Oh, Damn. I see and understand your decision now. I was holding out hope that it was a misunderstanding and Lily lying. Even after all that was said in church, I was hoping. I will go get the smelling salts to wake her. I will also bring my medical bag, so I know she survives until we get all the answers from her. Before she got determined to get with you Prez, she was my friend. We talked often and about everything. She wanted me to make her my old lady, but I refused. I just didn't see her like that. I thought she was trying to teach me a lesson by stopping it all with me and coming for you. She was special to me, and I thought I was to her too. I want to see this all the way through. I need to." Doc tells me while looking at me pleadingly. I nod, "I want you to know she won't have a pleasant death. It may be hard to watch since you have feelings for her." "Had. Not anymore. I feel just as betrayed, if not more betrayed than, you do," he replies with a tone between hurt and pissed. "Just so you know, I won't interfere or hold it against either of you no matter how rough it gets. I will just make sure she stays alive, long enough for us to have all of the answers. I just need to hear it for myself too," he tells us while looking me and Sheila in the eyes. We both nod in understanding and he turns to leave.

     Doc comes back in ten minutes, looking better and more focused. I know he is determined for the answers and is determined now. Sheila wakes up to Doc, puts her hand on his shoulder, "Levi, I love you as a friend and family. I know you need answers as we all do and you need closure. I can't and won't go easy on her or she will lie. Just please promise me, I won't lose you for it?" she asks almost begs. He gives her a kiss on the cheek and then tells her, "Sheila, I love you like a sister. You were my friend before I ever joined the club. We grew up close together. Hell, you babysat me some. I know and understand what you must do. I could never and won't ever hate or disregard you, for what you must do." They both smile and nod to each other understanding what they both feel.

     Doc walks up to Daisy putting the smelling salts under her nose. She wakes up slowly looking around confused. Once she realizes where she is, and what is going to happen, she starts screaming, then crying, and lastly begging. Doc and I grab chairs, setting down out of the way. Sheila roles her tools closer to Daisy so she can see what all will be used on her. "You are fucking cunt; you won't hurt me," Daisy screams. "That's where you are wrong," Sheila states calmly putting on her protective wear. "I can understand you being pissed that your ol' man fucked me so many times. He said you were like a dead fish in bed." Daisy spits at Sheila. "Tsk tsk tsk. This is going to be a very long night, if you are going continue to lie all the time." Sheila says and punches Daisy several times in the stomach with the brass knuckles. When Sheila backs up Daisy pukes and starts crying. "Okay, now that the first lies are out of the way, let the fun begin," Sheila says deathly calm. She takes off the knuckles and picks up a flaying knife. "Fuck you, you old nasty bitch cunt." Daisy says smugly.