Church

MAYHEM POV

      While Sheila and Khaos take care of business, I have Tech send out a mass message to everyone, to be back for church within the hour. I then walk over to Ivy and Bear, who have been joined by Sadie. "How's it going over here?" I ask, taking a seat by Ivy. "Good," she says, "Bear and Sadie have been telling me funny stories about the family." "Yeah, like that time you tried to ride a horse and ended up in a creek," Bear says laughing. I gave him a dirty look and then laughed. "That horse was wild" I declare, defending myself. "Yeah, that's the one they use for first-time riders. Such a wild one" Bear says laughing. Even Ivy laughed at his response. "Such loving children I have here," I responded smiling. That makes Ivy blush and smile to know I do consider her my adoptive daughter. We all sit there and laugh while exchanging stories as the guys start filing in. Tech comes over and tells me what Wolf sent him, low enough so Ivy doesn't hear. I nod that's fine. He knows that means letting everyone else know too, that church will start when Wolf gets here. I see Khaos walk in and wave me over. I tell Ivy I will be right back.

     "You need to have Tech sweep your office for bugs. Also, he needs to look for a low-tech recording device," Khaos tells me. I am instantly pissed. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I ask. "Nope, Daisy has some kind of recording device in there. She already has some tapes from it. Lily was supposed to grab it before meeting Daisy tomorrow. Daisy was planning to blackmail you into leaving Mom, for her with the recordings until you banned her." he tells me. I can tell he is pissed too. We are both vibrating with anger. I wave Tech over and tell him what Khaos told me. Tech and I go into my office. I sit on the couch watching him work. "No bugs," he says. Then he gets on his hands and knees looking for low-tech devices. Within five minutes he comes up with one. "Voice-activated, holds about 20 hours of audio, and it's almost full," he informs me, "Could have been worse. At least this one you have to physically receive it to have the audio, not something you can get from a distance. So, anything you have said since it has been placed is still safe." Tech tells me. "That's true, but I am still pissed. From what I was told there is already some of the audio already received out there. When we find Daisy, I need you to make sure that audio is found." I tell him. "Will do Prez," he says and nods as he leaves. As I am walking back to the table, I hear Wolf's bike pulling in. I smile nodding to my wife and Ivy.

     Just as Wolf walks in the door, I yell, "Church now. Prospects you too." Everyone files in to take their seats. Prospects take the seats that line the wall. Together we have 32 people in the room. I bang the gavel to get the chit-chat to stop once everyone is seated. "Alright, everyone, I know you are wondering why we are having church. Ink, start off, by telling them what you overheard." Ink nods at me then starts, "Earlier today, I heard Lily on the phone with Daisy. She was talking about meeting up with Daisy. Then they were to meet Diablo from the Devil's Disciples. How they would be joining them. As we all know, they don't want our sloppy seconds unless they were getting something from it too. So, I told Mayhem, Bear, and Khaos immediately." There was an immediate uproar once he finished talking. I banged the gavel several times to get it to quiet again. 

     "I had Sheila come and interrogate Lily. Khaos was there. That threat is gone. Once he tells us all what they learned, we will come up with a plan to get Daisy before she can go to them." I tell everyone. I nod to Khaos to start. "Daisy told Lily, that Diablo would ask her questions to confirm what Daisy has already told them. Lily was going to tell them about a shipment she overheard about. She told us, it is this delivery this Friday at 9. She heard it was guns. She had snuck in when we had told everyone to go to church two weeks ago. She was hiding in the hallway afraid to be heard moving. She heard Axel tell the two prospects about them going on the run, and them saying they thought it was guns." The two prospects and Axel look ashamed. "It wasn't your guy's fault. I had sex with her before we threw everyone out. She was sneaking in to get the used condom to try to trap me into making her my old lady with a baby." Khaos tells them. After they nod in understanding, Khaos continues, "Daisy plans to give them a layout of the clubhouse and give them recordings of conversation from Mayhem's office. She was recording them to blackmail Mayhem to leave Mom for her. Since she was banned, she figured the records would help her get in with Diablo. We got the last recording device out tonight. Lily was supposed to get it before she left. Daisy also told Diablo about Ivy." That piece of information causes a growl from Wolf. 

     "Daisy is staying at the hotel near Spike's Bar room 12. That's all the information Lily had." "Prospects go to the cells and take that trash out. Make sure it is never found. Also, make sure you don't gossip about this, don't need that being overheard." I growl out. Once the prospects are gone, and the door is closed again, I continue with the meeting. "Axel, we are going to need to set up a new meeting place and time for that run." He nods to me in agreement. "Ivy will need someone with her at all times. Now, not only is her ex after her, but Diablo will be too because of that bitch Daisy." Everyone nods in agreement. "I think it should be a full patched member, not a prospect," Wolf says. "I agree," I told him. "Are we all in agreement?" "Ayes" was heard from all. "Now we need a plan to get Daisy." I deadpan. "I know that place. Fleabag motel. Room 12 is in the back. We can grease the manager's palm to see nothing. No cameras there either. I can give you something to knock her out with. Simple grab and dash." Doc says. Everyone nods. "Bear, you can grease the manager's palm. Ten grand should be more than enough to make him deaf and blind. Doc, I don't want to stick her with a needle so something that can go on a rag. You can come along too. I want her healthy for questioning. Tech is going to find the recordings she already has. Knuckles, you drive the van. Wolf, do you want to do the grab?" I ask, laying out the plan. "Fuck yeah, I will grab that treacherous bitch." Wolf says. "So, that's the plan. I will knock because she will answer for me. Wolf will follow and knock her out. We will bring her and all her shit to the van with Tech's help to make sure nothing is missed. Bear pays the man. Knuckles drive and we are in and out as quickly as possible. Everyone make sure no one in other rooms spots you. Bring extra money in case we need people to forget. We leave in ten." "Ayes" all around again.  "Church dismissed" I state banging the gavel.

     We all leave, and I walk over with my boys to our booth. I noticed Wolf followed us too. "We are headed out for a bit, but we will be back with you a present, my love," I tell Sheila. She smiles and nods. "I will keep you ladies' company until they return," Khaos says sitting down. "Try not to have too much fun without us," Wolf tells them and smiles at Ivy. I am not sure if Ivy or I are going to have a heart attack first. She blushes and smiles at Wolf. Doc comes up and nods he is ready. We all wave our byes and head out.