What Goes Around Comes Around

LILY POV

     I can't believe this bullshit. Khaos let his mom talk shit to me this morning.  Then had the nerve to shove me out of the booth and told me to apologize. I told Daisy everything when she called, I think her idea to make them sorry is great. Maybe, I will even try to fuck Khaos again before fucking them all over. I will help make them regret throwing us away like we are trash. I have been wearing Khaos down for a year now. I know before that bitch Ivy showed up, I had him nearly ready to make me his old lady. I am sitting out here smoking instead of doing some stupid punishment. Fuck that shit! I just told her the truth. I don't want that crazy motherfucker Wolf, but I do want that bitch Ivy gone. Daisy said that Diablo can help make that happen. Since I am not banned, maybe I can bounce between the two clubs and give them information on SoS.

     I look up when I hear someone coming out the back door. When I see it is Khaos I put on my sexiest smile and think time to get that fuck in. The smirk at the way he is walking toward me. I think I have the chance for that fuck. When he gets close, I lean up on the picnic table pushing my boobs up even higher, letting him see what he missed out on this morning, when he pushed me out. "Hey baby," I say in my sultry voice. Then I run my tongue along my top lip like he likes. He once told me when he was drunk, that my doing that, reminded him how well I suck cock. "Hey, babe. I am sorry about this morning. You know I have to back up my mom and dad. They are the heads of this club, but I want to make it up to you." Khaos says in his gravelly voice. I knew I had him then. I gave him my best to come and get me smile. I get up and ready to go in with him. "What have you got on your mind, handsome?" I asked right up by his ear, giving it a little lick. He shivered in response and damn that was sexy. "Well, what I have in mind is a fantasy of mine. It will be just as fun for me as it will be for you. Are you game?" he asked with a smirk. "For you baby, anything," I replied with a smile. "Okay, babe. I always wanted to tie you up and fuck you into next week, but Mom is on her way back so can't do it inside. She would see you're not doing your punishment. Definitely, if you are inside screaming my name. So, are you willing to go into the shed with me?" he asks me. That idea got my pussy very wet. This last fuck before the big fuck you to them is going to be fun. "Damn, baby, that is kinky. I am very much up to play. I can't wait. Lead the way, big boy." I say as sultry as I can. He put his hand on my lower back and leads me toward the back of the property.

    As the shed comes into sight, my heart rate picks up in excitement. Khaos unlocks the door and leads me to the back where he unlocks another door that leads downstairs. My pussy gets wetter, my nipples harden, and my breath hitches. I am so excited. He leads me into one of the cells and tells me to get against the wall. He raises my hands and locks the handcuffs that are on the wall around my wrist. "Don't you want my shirt and bra off first, baby?" I ask all into this new game. "Nope, bitch, I just am going to take your phone and you enjoy your time here before my mom comes to question you," he says full of hate. "Did you really think we wouldn't find out about your and Daisy's plan? Damn, bitch, you're stupider than I thought." "Baby, I can explain," I coo as he grabs my phone from my back pocket. "Explain it to the devil when you meet him," he says as he leaves, locking the cell behind him. "I wasn't going to do it. I was going to tell you everything Daisy tells them!" I scream at his retreating footsteps. Fuck, I am so screwed and so is Daisy. I have no way to let her know either. "Fuck!" I scream to myself.