A New Home (Part 1)

SHEILA POV

      Mayhem wakes me up at 6 AM. "I have something to tell you and need you to do," he let me know. "Good morning to you too, love," I grumble. "Sorry. Good morning, love," he said happily. "Okay, get me a cup of coffee to make it up to me, then you can tell me whatever is so important," I say with a smile. He gives me a kiss and leaves. I get up, grab clothes and do my morning routine. I quickly change and meet the love of my life back in bed. He hands me my coffee; I take a few sips. I smile at him, "Okay, what's so important?" I ask. "Remember the old whiskey barrel factory?" he asks. I nod. "Well, it is five stories and has a full basement. I bought it a few years ago. I have had it completely remodeled and made into a new clubhouse including 60 suites, 40 bedrooms, and 66 bathrooms," he states proudly. "Holy shit. Great job, my love. Are we moving completely there or just using it occasionally?" I wonder out loud. "We will decide today in church," he answers. "I am sending you, all the club women, all the prospects, and a moving/security team the Russians recommended to there to get all set up. All you have to worry about is clothes for everyone and food. Grams will stay here to make breakfast but the rest of the food and what she doesn't need for it can go," he declares. "I want this done before all the guys get up, please my love. This is a surprise for all of our family blood or not. I know you can pull this off," he sweetly tells me. I nod, "I will do this for you and them."

     I kiss him bye and get ready to start off to wake who I need. Mayhem follows, "I have something to keep the guys out of your way." he smirks. We start waking everyone, members were sent to clean the basement and move things around. Women and prospects with me. Mayhem gives me door name plaques and blueprints of the new clubhouse. We pack clothes, food, weapons, and everything that we can but furniture. Grams gives us a cooler of drinks and breakfast sandwiches. Off we go. It is only five miles away but sits farther back in the wilderness.

     We pull up and my mouth hits the floor. It looks so different and amazing. The driver pulls out a remote and pushes a button, what looks like a solid concrete piece slants down into the ground, revealing underground parking. The garage is huge. All the members could park here and still have room. I spread out the blueprints on one of the workbenches, and everyone gathered around me. I start showing them where the tunnel comes out into the garage, where the stairs are, the elevator, and much more. We take things where they belong, and I start putting tags on bedroom doors. Takes us until lunchtime to finish. There is all new furniture and things here. All we would have to bring is what we did. One of the security guys went and picked up Grams at 11. So the guys just need to meet us here when they are finished. We are all excited to see what their reactions will be. At noon the security guys left to pick up the guys and wherever they seemed necessary. I go into the security room, turn on the electrical fence, and close the gate. Now all there is to do is wait.