A New Home (Part 2)

WOLF POV

      I hear a loud knock on the door and peel my eyes open. I look at the clock and see it is 6:30 in the morning. I jump up thinking something is wrong, waking Ivy in the process. "Shit, angel, didn't mean to wake you," I say. She shivers and then stretches. "Who's knocking?" she mumbles. Her morning voice gives me goosebumps. "I will check and see. Maybe we can curl up and go back to sleep after I see what they need." I say as she gets up and heads to the bathroom. I open the door, there stands Mayhem and Sheila. "I need you in my office by 7 to start planning our attack. Sheila, the women, and the prospects all have something to do too. Have Ivy meet her at in the dining hall by 7 too," he commands and turns to go to the next room. Well shit, there goes my plans. "Ivy, did you hear that?" I ask. "Yeah. I am getting ready now. I want to grab coffee before then." she replies walking out fully dressed and ready. I kiss her and taste my toothpaste on her breath. I grab clothes and go to get ready.

     When I walk back out, Ivy holds out her hand for me. Interlacing our fingers, we head to the kitchen. I make her coffee lite and sweet, mine black. I hand her, her cup. She tastes it and smiles, "You remembered." She sits her cup down, runs, jumps, wraps her legs around my waist, and kisses me. It startled me at first, but soon I put my hands on her ass holding her in place and kissing her back. When she untangles herself from me and goes back to her coffee, I ask, "What was that for?" "Being you and taking care of me," she replies with her heart-stopping smile. "I like that reaction. May have to get you to react like that a lot more." I smirk. When we finish our coffees we kiss and say, "See you later" at the same time. She smiles even brighter and waves leaving.

     I go knock on Prez's office door. I get a gruff "Come in." I grumble, "Good morning" to Khaos, Bear, Tech, and Prez. I get grunts in replies. "What is the plan today, Dad?" bitches Khaos. "Your mom, the women minus Grams, and the prospects have their orders. The other members but us are in the basement cleaning and moving things around, plus helping watch the kids. Chloe and Chad have the kids in the playroom watching them. We are planning our attack on Devil Disciples." Mayhem informs us. "Didn't Chad say some of them are not happy with leadership?" I inquire. "Yes," Bear replies. "I am sure we will come up with multiple plans and vote on one. I have an idea for one. We have Diablo and Havoc addresses. Let's stake them out. Grab them and take them to the shed. Get what we need from them and kill them. Go to the clubhouse and kill any that are loyal to them. Let them elect a new leadership and make an alliance with them." I suggest. "I say just kill them all" Khaos interjects. There is a knock at the door. "Come in" Mayhem yells. Grams walks in with drinks, coffee, and breakfast sandwiches. She sets them on the desk and leaves. We all dig in. "I like Wolf's plan except for leaving the DD as an MC period." Bear comments. "See kill them all," Khaos cheers. "No. Kill the loyal to the corrupt leadership and give the others the option to join us or leave the territory. That's my suggestion." Bear states. "Well, it's definitely something to think about for sure. See if you guys can come up with other options too. I will be right back." Mayhem says. He comes back 30 minutes later. "I talked to Tank. They will help us plan and execute the plan for DD so we have until tomorrow at 2 when we meet them." Mayhem says. "Did you find out who all is coming?" I ask. "Yeah. Tank, Buzz, Medic, Firefly, Tats, Chains, Butch, and Popeye. Four are ex-military and great with weapons, bombs, and fighting. The others are good too. Time for church," he announces. 

      We walk out of the office and hear a baby crying. We look at each other confused and follow the sound. Chloe has the kids sitting eating lunch and holding a tiny baby. "Where did that come from?" I ask. I found it at the door with this note addressed to Bolt. I know he died so I was hoping, maybe you would let me care for him if there is no one else. I always wanted more kids but Mjolnir going to prison stopped that." Chloe practically begs. "I will read the note and go from there," Mayhem tells her. She nods and starts making the baby a bottle. Mayhem takes the note and we all head to church.