The End Of The Devil's Disciples

MAYHEM POV

      The groups left a couple of hours ago for the stakeouts. Now the party is in full swing. Still mild compared to some of our others but everyone seems to be having fun. Sheila and the girls did a great job. It's almost midnight and I am not as young as I used to be. I might head to bed after making another round, I think to myself. Tech comes running in, spots me, and waves me over. "One team is ten minutes out and the other thirty minutes out. Have both of them. So far they have gotten away clean." he pants out. "Shit, get what you need and meet me in my office. I am going to grab Tank and will meet you there." I say. He heads off and I start making my way around looking for him. I spot Bear, "Hey, they have them both. One group will be here in ten and the other in thirty. Meet them in the garage and show them to the cells." He nods and heads off. I spot Tank at the bar and I head to him. "Hey, need you a minute. Come to my office with me?" I ask because too many non-brothers are near to hear. Call it sexist or whatever but we try to keep our women out of club business. He nods and follows.

       We walk into my office and Tech is there. He has video and audio up for both teams. "They got them both already," I tell Tank. "That's fucking awesome. I figured it would take a couple of days," he responds. "Hey Prez, this one was easy. He is so drunk and high, he passed out." Popeye tells Tank. He aims the video feedback at a tied-up Diablo. "This one gave us a fight, but I knocked his ass out. We even got a bonus that Butch played with." Beast comments to me. The video cuts back to a bloody and beaten Havoc and Dante, Devil's Disciples enforcer. "Get them secured in the cells and meet us in my office. Bear is waiting for you in the garage to help." I command. "I think we should wait to interrogate them in the morning." Tank says. "I agree. Tech make sure the cameras and audio in the cells are on." I reply. He turns them on, we see Havoc being chained to the chair in one cell and Dante to a table in another cell.

     Soon we are joined by Khaos, Beast, Butch, and Tats. "Sounds like from the conversation those two idiots were having, only twelve are worth saving from their club. Four of them are prospects. Tech should have the recording of it. They were planning to kill them and blame us and use that to get outside help to take us out." Khaos informs us. Tech plays the audio. Hell, we may not even need to interrogate them. They lay out their contacts in the prison, the twelve are unhappy, dirty cops that can help blame us for the deaths, and who they plan to get to help take us out. "We can use this when we go to their clubhouse. Then I will pass it to our lawyer to take care of some dirty cops and guards. At least it doesn't seem like we have any more rats." I comment. "I hope none of my brothers talk that openly at home. That is fucking stupid. I don't think we will even have to interrogate them. Just have fun making their deaths painful." Tank says. We all nod in agreement.

       We see Diablo getting chained to the wall in the last cell. As soon as Wolf, Ironhorse, Popeye, and Firefly join us we play the audio for them too. They all just shake their heads in shock that members of any club would talk that openly outside of the clubhouse. Guess it makes sense though when you plan to murder twelve" brothers. "We will have church in the morning and plan how to deal with their clubhouse. I want an early church and to be there before they all wake." I demand. "I think that would be the smartest plan." Tank agrees. "Tech, send out a message for church at 7. I will still page it but they will have an advance warning." I say then leave with the rest. I wave and head to bed.

     Sheila and I get up at 6 and head downstairs. She, Cherry, and the prospects are cleaning up after the party. I talk to Grams about breakfast sandwiches so we can eat during church. I go around waking brothers who passed out down here. A little before 7, Grams and Sheila take trays of sandwiches and drinks into the church room. I use the PA to announce church. I grab a couple of sandwiches and some coffee then sit down to wait for everyone. Within a few minutes, everyone is there and enjoying breakfast. "The two groups last night got their targets and an extra. They also got Dante, he is the enforcer for Devil's Disciples." I start and everyone congratulates them. "We were planning to interrogate them this morning but since this audio was caught last night too, there doesn't seem to be a point," I say signaling Tech to play it. Once it's done playing, "Sounds like there should only be 25 more club members left. They all should be at the clubhouse recuperating from the paper last night. We should also be on the lookout for the sweetbutts. We will take 35 of us. We will take the three vans, Medic you ride in one to help if anyone gets injured. Doc take Emily with you and be ready here. Our two clubs will split whatever they have in their warehouse. Firefly can you burn their builds to ash when we are done?" I ask. "Hell yeah. I have some thermite grenades, those bitches will be ashes before the fire department can even be called," he says with a smile. "I think we will bring the box truck too, just to make sure we can fit everything. Everyone else is on bikes. I want us in and out quickly, they are outside of town but not as secluded as we are. The box truck with two brothers and two bikes will hit one warehouse. It is about a mile from the club. Should be the weapons. The other warehouse is next door to the clubhouse so the rest of us will clear it out after dealing with them." I say. Soon we have it all figured out. We have our teams all ready. "We leave at 15. Get everything you need. Church dismissed." I announce.