forty-seven

"i finally got my license" taehyung grinned, showing his license at the lunch table.

"oo, what do you plan to do?" namjoon asked, yoongi was too busy reading, "not sure" he said, "yoongi, do you know how to drive?" hoseok asked, yoongi looked up and shook his head.

an idea popped into taehyung's head, he would take yoongi to an aquariam!

yoongi didn't feel talkative that day. he was quiet, focused on doing his own things. when he got home, he put on a blue hoodie, smiling as he felt the texture.

he grabbed his frog headband and placed it on his head. he felt himself smile, his hands flapping and he grabbed onto his ears.

he tended to grab his ears these days, he grabbed them when he was frustrated, happy, sad, anything! his hands unconsciously grabbed his ears.

taehyung

hi yoonie

yoongi

hi taetae

taehyung

are u ok? u were quiet today

yoongi

yes i was just to tired to mask in the slightest bit

taehyung

oh ok! dw about masking!

do you want to go on a date with me?

yoongi

where?

taehyung

you'll see

i'll give you a clue

frogs

yoongi

#;:;*  *-bhe83usbgd s  shzb

FROG;!*;

I WANT TI GO

taehyung

ask ur moms first because im taking u in my car

yoongi

ok!

"mom!" yoongi exclaimed, running up to minsoo who was watching a show on the tv, "yes honey?" she asked, yoongi got on his tippy toes, an old habit he had.

"can i go on a date with taehyung?" he asked, minsoo hummed, "am i going to be driving you?" she asked, yoongi shook his head, "no, he's taking me"

minsoo put on a thinking face, "sure, but if you need anything, call me" she said, yoongi nodded, "thank you!"

yoongi let taehyung know and he got into some other clothes.