Introduction

Welcome! <3

Thanks for choosing to read this <3
Please read the warnings below before you continue.

This story partly follows the plot of the books. It starts in Year 3, Prisoner of Azkaban.

Please keep in mind that I aged everyone up two years, so they are 15 in their third year.

I do not own any of the Harry Potter Characters or anything related to the Wizarding World, except Amara, who is my own character.

I hope everyone enjoys reading it as much as I do writing it!

xx kia

P.S. You don't have to necessarily read the Prologue. I thought it's just a better way to introduce the characters before jumping right into the story :)

Disclaimer!

This is my official warning for mature content! This story includes topics such as violence, smut, character death, blood, drugs, alcohol, cheating and sexual assault.

This story is advised for readers 18+

Some parts of this story can be upsetting for some readers. Please don't continue reading if any of the topics above upset you.

This will be my official disclaimer and trigger warning for mature scenes. Those are not recommended for all readers. I will not put a smut warning ahead of the chapters. If you are not comfortable with that topic, then this story might not be for you.

The topics above might trigger some readers. Please read with caution!

Without further ado, this is the cast:
(of course, you can imagine them as you want)

Amara Nott

Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy