chapter 7

Friends.. Avni says this by shaking hands with Neil.

Neil smiles and says

Neil - friends.. Thanks for your friendship..

Avni also smiles and speaks

Avni - Friendship ka rule hota hai.. No Thanku No Sorry

Neil - uff typical dialogue ( he said & slightly laugh )

Avni - yes But I always wanted to tell this dialogue to someone, today I told you.. ( she said smiling )

Neil is feeling a different type of peace seeing her smile.

Neil - finally You smiled otherwise I thought I would have to wait a long time to see this smile of yours

Avni hear his words & shyly smile but not said anything

Neil - waise avni ek baat bolu

Avni - bolo

Neil - I know we are going to hold each other's hand for life but will you please leave my hand for now.. because I want to help my new friend with her work because she loves to work

Avni hears this and then sees her and Neil's hand which are still attached, she quickly removes her hand from Neil's hand..

Avni - haan toh chalo ab meri help karo.. ( she said moving towards cocuh )

Neil - chalo karta hun

Avni smiles..

Both sit on the couch in Avni's cabin and Neil starts helping her..

Neil is very serious while helping Avni, he tells her every single thing carefully.. she is also understanding his words very well.

Then suddenly she looks up from file and looks at him and sees how serious he looks now..Seeing him like this, Avni smiles and unconsciously starts staring at him..But she can't do it for long when she hears Neil's voice...

Neil - I know I'm handsome but focus on work for now.. stare at me later ( he says feeling her gaze on himself )

Avni close her eyes in embarrassment
Neil mentally smile seeing her face colour.. her cheeks turn red again because of his words

Avni - huh self obsessed

Neil - woh toh main hun.. chalo accha hua tumhe abhi hi pta chal gya..

Avni rolls her eyes

Neil looks at her and thinks something, then he looks at the time from the watch on his wrist and speaks..

Neil - accha avni ab bahut ho gya kaam... There are some other things that need to be discussed in this file which we will do later..

Avni - you mean you will come here again?

Neil - Do you have any problem with me coming here ?

Avni - Why would I have any problem

Neil smiles and says

Neil - chalo ab tumhe ghar chhor deta hun.

Avni - ok

Both come outside the office building where Neil's car is parked...
Neil opens the front seat door of the car for Avni and asks her to sit.

Avni smiles and then sits in the car..

Neil sits on the driving seat and then starts driving the car..

Both are silent, she does not say anything, just silently looking out of the window.. Neil wanted to talk But he does not understand how to start..