Wedding Plans..

Hey Guys! Sorry a crappy filler chapter before the wedding! Now I have to announce the people in the wedding! SORRY if you are not in it. I CAN PROMISE ONE THING I am trying my best to fit you all in but these people were chosen between me and a mate @GomezFan4Eva so please just understand I am SOOO sorry if you aren't in it.

The Wedding Peps.

@xTrueDirectionerx - Anna

@TaylorMint - Thalia

@Squirt04 - Emily

@GomezFan4Eva - Ashleigh

@Katieem97 - Katie

@ToBeBreathless - Kia

@OctopusLuv - Isabelle

@HannahB289 - Hannah

@MorgannHorann - Morgan

@1Dforeveryoungxx - Alice

And just think.. I haven't even put myself in this wedding so yeah I am awkward with everyone I couldn't fit but I PROMISE you I am doing my best to get you all in. NOW the next update will probably be the wedding and it will be a long one so if I don't update for 2 days its because it is a work in progress but IT MAY NOT be the next chapter so Sorry if I get your hopes up!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS! Please could I get 23 votes and 16 comments?! 

SORRY AGAIN FOR EVERYONE WHO ISN'T IN IT! I had 25 people to try to fit in but I just picked 10 SORRY! <3 <3 I love you all and hope you stick with me and still vote and comment even though I haven't put you in yet. Kay Bye loves! .xx

Harry POV

Today is nuts... Want to know why? In Louis and My flat, well not really my flat yet but anyway. We have be prepared for a list:

Louis

The Sexy Me

Liam

Niall

Zayn

Perrie

My Mother

Louis Mother 

Not Louis sisters YET...

We are all trying to finish planning the wedding. These plans are like huge but the wedding is going to be perfect. Not long to go now. I haven't got my tux yet but we have a venue...... We have booked out a park venue just on the outskirts of a forest. So Niall and Zayn are my best men kinda well they is going down the isle in front of me kind of like bridesmaid's but men versions if you catch my drift.

I wanted to go tux shopping with Loubear but mums orders not to. Apparently it is bad luck and just as bad as seeing the groom/bride before the wedding. I just can't be separated from him any longer. We have been hiding for long enough and now I can't live without him around me 24/7. Clingy I know.

I HATE wedding planning oh my god it is soo stressful. Ordering flowers, and meals and all the tables and chairs and just oh my god. I want to curl up and die. I sound like a stressed out bride. "Harry breathe, come here" Louis pulled me onto his lap. I lay up against his chest. "Sorry Lou, wedding planning is stressful" 

Louis POV

Harry looks so stressed but I pulled him onto my lap to hopefully let him take a breather. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder. "I couldn't care if we were marrying each other here in our house with nothing but friends and family, as long as I get to marry you"

"Aww stop it" Harry was blushing and I knew it. "You love it" I shot back. "I love you" he replied. I chuckled, "Thats a relief, otherwise our marriage would be a shambles" He rolled his eyes playfully. "Aww aren't they gorgeous" Harry's mother snapped a shot of us. "Another pic for the scrap book of Love" She cooed. "Oh my god MUM no! Louis is going to dump me now because he will realize his to be mother in law is nuts" she laughed.

"He would never do that" She snuck in and squeezed his cheeks. "Oh my god Lou, I am soo sorry" I laughed. His mum really is weird, oh well she supports us and is so lovely so who cares. "Your amazing Mrs Styles" I spoke. She smiled at me, "Thanks love" 

"Harry, honestly don't stress about the wedding" I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "We can take control of it Harry honestly" my mum interupted. "Thanks Mrs Tomlinson" she kissed his other cheek. "You need to just breathe, I know weddings are stressful but leave that to us" Harry beamed at her. My mum really does love harry like a son. "Right now Zayn and Niall you better take Harry to that tux fitting and Liam and Louis you guys have yours too" I pulled Harry closer to me. "I don't want to go without harry" 

"You have to Lou" Mum cooed at me. "But I will miss him too much" I pouted. Yes Harry does bring out my extremely insecure side. "It's for an hour you can both stay apart for that long" I shook my head. "Aww baby, you can text me" Harry turned himself around and gently kissed me. "you could even flick me a sexy text or photo" he whispered into my ear and nibbled on my earlobe. 

"I could do that" I gently kissed him again. "Alright Liam you ready?" Liam got up and smiled. "Let's go" we were about to go out the door but Harry and Niall came running. "You can't leave you haven't recieved this" Harry gently kissed me and Niall kissed Liam. I pulled Harry into a hug. "I will miss you Babycakes" he smiled. "I miss you already Sweetcheeks" Aww isn't he the cutest?

I hope you read the authors note....