。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50- ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇ

"Can I see Nejire now?"

You ask, causing the males to glance at each other. Tamaki adverts his attention to his drink, taking a sip of his juice box loudly. You growl under your breath, glaring at Mirio ahead. He only chuckles, quickly pondering an excuse. 

"Actually, she's not here! She's been sick for the last few weeks. But, she said she should be back soon." He lies, nudging Amajiki's shoulder, instantly causing him to nod. You stay still in position, feeling slightly shocked that the two students would lie to you. Togata Especially. 

"You said she was in the dorm sleeping, and I could see her tomorrow." You confront, causing both of the older ones to shudder. Wow, you were smarter than they thought. 

"..We d-didn't want to worry you." 

"Sure." You scoff, not feeling an appetite for the cafeteria lunch laying on the table in front of you. You still weren't going to school, so the males snuck an extra tray for you from the workers. 

"We can walk to her house tonight if you want!" The 'sunshine' one suggests, creating the anxiety-filled boy to immediately give the other a confused look. You raise an eyebrow, confused of how this was going to work out. Though, you were slightly interested as well. 

"Alright, sounds good."

You already knew what was going on with Hado, yet, they didn't know you figured it out. Meaning, you had the advantage.

-

"Crazy? What do you mean?" You whimper, gripping onto her shaking hands. The curious one takes a calm sigh, attempting to gain control once again. Standing up, she walks to the couch and sits on it next to you. 

"I-I don't know.. It all happened so fast." She begins, hers fingers curling in fear around her onesie. You only shiver, waiting for her to continue. "I heard Tamaki and Mirio whispering in their room one day, and they were talking about horrible things.."

"Like what?" You ask, your emotions still stationed and monotone. She winces for a moment, sucking the air around her into her mouth through her teeth. Nejire turns to you, her baby blue eyes being covered with tears. 

"You."

-

knock, knock, knock. 

The sound plays on your fingers, bouncing off the wooden door. You hear a faint sniffle inside, as a fair-skinned female opens the door, a relieved smile growing on her face while she opens the door wide enough for you to enter. 

"Y/N, you're alright? What happened? Did they try hurting you? Did they hurt you?" She Hado rambles, patting her hand on her bed. You sit on the mattress, rubbing the back of your neck with sudden nervous. 

"No, nothing happened. I asked about you, and they said that you were sick." You inform her, causing Nejire to frown. Her gorgeous periwinkle hair was tied into a messy bun, and her eyes loomed a bit darker than before. 

"Well, lying is mean." She mumbles, assumingly to the other males. You nod, feeling bad for the female. She got in the way of those obsessed thirds years, and now she was facing the consequence. If only you could find a way to stop all the madness.