。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ

You stop at the hand wrapped around your wrist. Though your froze was for only a second, 

It was all the time he needed.

Quickly, the male snaps on a mysterious f/c bracelet onto your arm. You flinch, squirming his grip away, but his palm was too strong. Stress embraced around you, as you glare daggers into his red, puppy eyes. 

You close your eyes tightly, ready to escape him once again. And this time you wouldn't stop running until you reached the city. You count as fast as you could, and open your eyes to be away from him. 

But you didn't move. 

Not even an inch. 

You inhale a shocked gasp, and gaze at the accessory around you. It wasn't just a bracelet, that's for sure. 

"Do you like it? It's in your favorite color! At least it's better than those nasty cuffs, huh?" He chuckles, letting go off your wrist and staring at your confused posture. 

You couldn't make a run for it, he was faster than you obviously. 

But you couldn't go with him either. 

So what would you do?

"C'mon Y/N, you're gonna get hurt out here! Let's go back to our house." He demands kindly, walking to you.

Confusion swarmed around your frail body as you fall to the ground once again. You were weak without your quirk. 

A nobody. 

-

"Wow, Y/N! You got top of our class!"

"So amazing!" 

"Your quirk is so impressive!"

"Awe, thanks everyone!"

They were all so nice and welcoming. As soon as my score got that high, I was one of the most popular girls in middle school. I thought that everyone liked me! Or, at least tolerated me. But some were angry. They were raging that a girl like me was great. 

"Tsk, it's just 'cause of her quirk. Losers, she's not even strong."

"She's not good at anything! Except for acting like a goddess, that is." 

"Y/N is nothing without that little quirk on her side!" 

They hit and bullied me for hours on end, rambling on about how weak I was. The other students just stayed and watched as the popular 'strong' girl turned frail and embarrassed. I always came home with bruises and burns, and a broken mindset. 

I'm honestly surprised I didn't become cold and empty like some of the other students. 

-

"Pebble, don't cry!" 

You sting back into reality, with a sensitive male's arms wrapped around you. You shudder as Kirishima wipes away the unknown tear glazing down your cheek. 

Realizing that you were in a numb place, he takes you hand and begins walking, you following behind him. It was a reflex to allow others to guide you when you didn't know what to do. I mean, it worked when you were younger. 

But it definitely wasn't going to work now. 

You grumble, awakening to the same childish room from before. 

So, I guess that 'escape plan' didn't work.

Letting out a soft exhale, you stretch and scan the room, attempting to notice anything different. You wanted to go back to sleep more than anything. It was the only way you could escape reality in the moment. But you couldn't.