。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23- ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ

"W-What is he m-mad about?" You mutter, not making eye-contact with the evil male. You couldn't apprehend Shoto to be a dangerous type, non the less have a villain, who he's fought against, to assist him.

Dabi shrugs, eyes hovering over the closed door. 

"He's mad that something didn't go his way. I don't know what it is, and I honestly don't care." He spats, seeming agitated with the Canadian-haired male who was, presumably, outside the bedroom.  He kept his tone low, making sure Shoto didn't hear. 

Was Touya scared of Shoto?

"W-Why are you telling me t-this..?" You ask quietly, noticing how the stitched-male was giving you more details than you expected. He sighs, leaning back into the chair. 

"Because, I thought it'd be good for you to understand a bit of the crap you're living in." You raise an eyebrow, feeling slightly calmer than before. Though, he was the one who took you, so why would he care?

"The only reason I captured you, is because if I didn't I would be six feet underground already." He mutters, as if reading your mind. You shudder, horror surrounding your presence once again.

Shoto threatened Dabi. 

And Dabi believed him?

"Oh." You mumble, your voice cracking intensely. You needed to leave as soon as possible, but you also had to trust what Touya confessed. If Shoto was angry in the moment, 

who knows how he would react if you escaped.

"The only reason I captured you, is because if I didn't I would be six feet underground already."

The tall male grumbles to himself, overhearing yours and Touya conversation. It made him annoyed knowing that Touya was giving away information so freely, but it also caused him to be slightly confused. 

I'm not mad? People hurt things when they are mad. 

"If anything, I-I'm happy.." Shoto mumbles under his breath, putting his ear up to the opaque glass door. He shivers, clutching his fists as he hears your breath quicken. Touya was scaring you. Forcing you to fear your future lover. 

"I'm happy." He hisses, slamming the door open with a bang.

You shift, seeing the closed door widen, a familiar shadow walking in whilst Dabi was mid-sentence. 

You bite your tongue so you wouldn't scream, as the heterochromia irises move into view. Touya glares secretly at the male, luckily he didn't notice though. Shoto's eyes were too focused on your trembling presence. 

He pouts, beginning to walk towards you. You panic, yanking your body backwards so you would be farther away, but your chains caught you before you could do so. Your heart was beating intensely, feeling your posture heat up. 

He continues walking, and sits on the fancy bed you were laying on. He then grabs your quivering hands, and holds them tightly, causing your motion to slow down. Even though it wasn't much, you felt a bit of security in his touch. Most likely due to the other times he held your palms when you were anxious. 

"Shh.." He coos, watching your shaking body to form into a tired sag. He smiles slightly, eyeing towards Dabi to exit the room as he rubs his thumb over your hand. 

"There's no need to be scared, Y/N.. I won't hurt you." He promises, attempting to make you trust him. He raises an eyebrow to your questioning form. It was as if you didn't believe him.