。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37- ʟᴏꜱᴛ

"Teddy bear, wake up~. We're here." The angered male soothes, shockingly in a calm voice, opening the backseat door for you and Deku to exit out of. Izuku sighs sadly behind you, giving you a final hug before unwrapping his arms, allowing you to wiggle out of them. You take a small step out of the Taxi, a urge to instantly run away suddenly sprouting. 

You examine the boys, seeing Midoriya busy getting out of the vehicle, as Katsuki was gazing at the driver with a glare, his crimson eyes intensely threating. So, no one was paying attention to you in the moment. 

Great. 

Taking a small step backwards, you couldn't help but smirk at their oblivious bodies. It was a shame you couldn't use your quirk, but maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to escape without them.

And then you'll be free. 

Finally. 

You step another time, watching as Deku turns to Bakugou with a sigh. You were still in eye view to them, and it seemed like you were still in the presence around them, so even if they did look, they most likely wouldn't think anything of it. Though, you didn't know the length of their protectiveness. Either of them. 

Suddenly, you see the green-haired one's eyes shift to you, causing you to quickly look towards the ground, tapping your foot awkwardly. He smiles in content, placing his attention back onto the other male. 

You exhale softly, placing your foot behind you once again, and again, and again. You continue to do so, your pupils not exiting off the two teens you were leaving. All you had to do was step a little more, than break out in a run. They surely couldn't catch up to you by then. 

Unexpectedly, your foot lands on a branch creating a large crack, which, of course, Izuku and Bakugou heard. Immediately, their eyes hit yours and instantly turn stunned for a moment. You three blankly stare at each other for a second, before something clicks inside, causing you to instantly begin running down the forest trail. 

Panting, your wince in pain as your bare skin grazes by loose branches and scratchy pieces of forest leaves. You continued running, until you began to hear their voices growing more muffled and faint. Did you finally escape? Let's hope so. 

You take a moment to rest, and scan the new environment you violently ran into. Many, tall trees surrounded you, their lushes green leaves almost touching you. You could hear a faint river only a few meters away and quiet chirping from the birds above. The view around you was pleasant, though, you wish you weren't severely lost. 

And hiding away from two crazed minors, of course. 

So, the biggest problem was how to stay away from them, how to find home, and where to find shelter. Seems easy enough. You sigh annoyed, walking down the long woods making sure to repeatedly look behind you. Just in case they return.

You gasp happily, as you come across a large cage hiding behind tall vines from a tree limb above. Smiling to yourself, you run inside, instantly seeing nothing but darkness. It was almost as if the plants covering this hideout was opaque. You reach for the vines ahead, and tear a few down, so you could see a little better inside the darkened area. 

In all honesty, the cave looked quite clean, besides the few dirt piles lying on the ground. You huff, plopping to the ground with a thud. You were disappointed you didn't bring any supplies, it was as if you thought you weren't going camping today.