。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16- ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ

You continue racing down the busy sidewalk until you come across a familiar street. Shoto's neighborhood. 

You've been to his house a few times, but only for school projects and other work. Though you didn't want to bother the male, you had no other idea of where else to go. So, you stagger down the row full of expensive seeming houses, before spotting the Todoroki's. 

Your leg was numb by now due to blood loss, so you were basically hopping on one foot. Stepping up to the rich door, you knock aggressively, hoping someone was home. 

Shoto was inside laying on the couch, still sick. He felt so empty without your presence walking into class everyday. He imagined himself as a empty robot, only doing the orders he always did. 

Wake up, 

go to school,

go home, 

sleep. 

He didn't even eat and barely drank anything, which may have also added to his cold. Soon his teachers noticed the broken, sick behavior portraying from the male and sent him home. Now all he's done is lay on the tree brown furniture, not even standing up to use the restroom or to eat. 

But how could he eat? He had no appetite ever since you disappeared. 

In all honestly, he blamed the whole incident on himself. He was one of the strongest teens in class 1-A, but he couldn't even save Y/N. The one he loves the most. 

Hearing the bang on the door startled him, causing him to finch. The icy-hot boy grumbles, standing up from the comfort of his blankets and pillows. He wobbles over to the entrance, and pulls it open, shocked to see a beat up girl half asleep on their land. 

"Y-Y/N..?" He stammers, opening the door wide enough for you to enter. You nod slightly, almost fainting as you slumped in. Shoto quickly sets you on the couch, noticing the ruby colored liquid exiting your thigh. 

He escapes the area and runs to get medical supplies without a second thought. Leaving you alone in his nice living room. You couldn't think of anything besides when Kirishima left and got cleaning chemicals as well. It was all so disturbing, you felt like you couldn't trust anyone. You couldn't wait for it all to become normal once again. 

That's when the pain kicked in. 

It was as if sitting on the furniture was a trigger for you brain. You winced and cried out in pain, closing your wounded limb to your chest. You assumed you were only running on adrenaline before, and resting finally caused the agony to begin. 

Before you could cry anymore, the taller male returned, carrying piles worth of medical ingredients. He sits down on the floor next to the chair, and starts treating your wounds. He stayed silent and calm, not even a squeak exiting his lips. 

You tried to stay as still as possible, but still shuddered at certain moments. You could feel your eyes beginning to close, and your breathing starting to slow down at last. Todoroki soon finished and left again to put the supplies away. 

You let a happy exhale leave your mouth as your eyelids shut slowly. You couldn't even stay conscious if you tried, you finally felt a bit relaxed and it was probably around 5 am by now. 

The Canadian-haired teen returns soon enough, noticing your sleeping presence. He smiles slightly to himself, happy that you were alive and a bit well. As much as he wanted to keep you with him, he couldn't. You were too mentally tired. 

Plus, that plan was for later. 

Instead, Shoto picks you up in bridal style, and carries you to a nearby bus stop. 

Once the bus arrives, he requests to arrive at your address, and sits to the back of the vehicle. 

Your eyes flutter open, awaking to the warmth of your bed. Finally. You immediately shoot up, and examine the room, checking if it wasn't another strangers room.  Luckily, you were home. 

Home

It felt like forever since you could think those words in a happy tone. A large grin forms on your face, as you step out of bed, before falling unexpectedly. 

Oh right. You forgot about you pained thigh and sore muscles. You gaze at the clock and see '11:27' tick toking non-stop. The repeated moving sound stung in your eyes for a strange reason. 

Perhaps your ears were sensitive due to Erijiro cold screaming earlier.  

It was already late in the day, so their was no point in going. Plus, you needed a day to relax from the chaos this past month or two. 

Shoto arrives to school, grabbing everyone's attention. He seemed to be in an extraordinary mood. The staff and students were suspicious, but they were happy for the icy-hot boy. 

Well, most of them. 

"Todoroki!" Izuku calls, dashing to the male. Shoto lets out a hum, glancing at the frantic, excited seeming teen. The broccoli-haired one pants, trying to calm himself down. It was as if he was running across the school just to find him. 

"You seem to be feeling better." He acknowledges a large smiling covering his cheeks. The taller male nods, gripping onto his backpack as they walk to class. 

"Yeah. I am.." He mutters, staring at the ground. It confused him, the way he could feel so awful, but as soon as seeing your face he suddenly felt great. 

It was as if you were a cure for him. 

"Can I tell you something?" Shoto asks, contemplating if he should really confess this secret. Deku nods repeatedly, hoping it was what he thought it was. 

"I..I found Y/N."

Midoriya lets out a sharp gasp, before covering his mouth with his palm. A few other teens noticed his shocked outburst, but didn't question it. 

"T-That's great! How?" 

"She came to my house late last night." He whispers, causing Izuku to grit his teeth in jealousy and anger. 

Why didn't she come to my house? Does she not feel safe around me?

"But.. that's not all."

"Oh?" 

"She looked broken. Her left thigh was bleeding intensely, she looked a lot paler and extremely skinnier. Also, one of her arms were covered in dirty seeming bandages." 

"...That's horrible.." The broccoli-haired male mumbles, shaking slightly. Shoto nods, pondering to himself.

"Do you think I should tell people about this?" 

"Definitely! If you tell the teachers then they might get a lead on who did this and give them what they deserve." He responds, a hint of venom lacing the last of his sentence. 

The teen agrees and walks off to inform the teachers about the news. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Thanks for agreeing with me. Now, let's go over the rules my dear brother.."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 16・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1133・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・