。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30- ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴅᴀᴛᴇ

"Finally, you belong to me kitten."

You freeze, now seeing the palm of someone else covering your face. You then notice that you're not around any civilizations. Instead, you were surrounded by tall, lime green grass and specks of dirt spread across the ground. 

You shift, your eyes widening as you see the familiar purple corneas gazing into yours. The attempted abductor was non other than Hitoshi Shinso.    

His grip was tight, causing your breathing to become weary. Your fight or flight response kicks in, making you bite the skin of his palm. Shinso quickly jerks his hand away, a growling sound escaping his mouth. 

"What are you doing?!" You yell, taking a sharp step behind you. The crazed male shakes his hand for a moment, before glaring at you, his mauve eyes seeming the glow in the moonlight. He sighs, crossing his arms in disgust.

"Why so jumpy, Y/N?" The insomniac asks, a small smirk forming on his lips. You bite your tongue, forcing yourself to not comply with any of the male's questions. He seemed to realize this. 

"Oh... staying silent huh? Don't tell me you don't trust me?" He smiles, walking closer to your staggering body. You growl, glaring at the tired teen.

"Now, now, no need to be so angry. I guess your not as stubborn anymore then. Such a shame." Shinso hisses, stopping for a moment. His expression was monotone, though the words he was speaking were malicious.

"..I guess we'll just have to handle this the hard way huh?"

He leaps behind you, grabbing both of your wrists and pulling them towards him. You whimper, gritting your teeth as you attempt to pull forward. His grip was tight, and his fingers were stabbing into your sensitive skin. 

"Stop!" You cry, charging away from him as hard as you could. 

"All you have to do is answer one of my questions." He hisses, not losing his grab. You clench your jaw, painful tears storming out of your eyes. 

"No!" 

"That was a demand, kitten."

You wince in pain, your energy draining slowly. It wasn't going to work. You were weak now, nothing was going to help you out of this situation. Dang it. 

"Fine, fine.. I'll answer your question." You squeak, glaring at the snub male behind you. He lets go off his grip, watching as you fall against a nearby pole. 

"Okay.. Who is stealing you away?" Shinso asks mockingly, squatting down to your level. You exhale, not daring to glance at the teen ahead. 

"...Y-You."

click

Your mind starts turning fuzzy, as you slowly simmer down the side of the light pole, landing softly on your bum. Your eyes were pale, not being able to focus on anything but that indifferent spot on the dirt pile. 

Hitoshi smiles to himself, moving closer to your zoned out body. As he saw a better look, he noticed the pitch black bags surrounded your eyes. He frowns, gazing his fingers under them softly. 

"You look tired Kitten. How about you take a nap?" He kindly says, gazing as your head carefully bobbles into an unconscious presence. 

You grumble, your throat sore and painful. Your body felt weak, and you couldn't open your eyes. Well, you could,

But there was a blindfold covering them.