。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14- ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ

"Pebble, you can't be out here~!" He yelps happily, keeping you in place. You shiver slightly, feeling the sad frown he was expressing. 

"I.. uh-" You start, attempting to find an excuse. Suddenly, the sensitive male lets go of your shoulder and moves into your eye-view. 

"Awe, It's okay! I'm sure you didn't know." Kirishima interrupts, his gloomy face turning into a wide smile. You nod, eyes on the wooden brown floors. 

"W-Where were you..?" 

"At school silly! Luckily, it's Friday, so we have the whole weekend to ourselves!" 

"Oh." 

It was Friday? You couldn't remember what day it was anymore. And now, you had to spend two days with a psychopath. Great. 

The teen quickly takes you into the room once again, noticing the mess you made. He pouts, grabbing the scissors because 'they could hurt you'.  

Kirishima's happy smile instantly turned into a scowl as he shuts the door softly. Anger ran through his veins making him glare at the air ahead of him. He wasn't mad you, of course not. He was raging at himself. His stupidity. 

"I should've tighten the lock." He mutters to themselves, hitting his cheek with his hand. He knew you were intelligent enough to check the drawers. 

He should've hid it better. 

You grumble, sitting on the bed. You gaze at the empty dent formed on your blanket caused by the scissors. You were so close. If only Erijiro stayed at school a little bit longer. 

 But if you did escape, what would you do? Last time, Kirishima 'saved' you, but only took you to his house. Plus, you've never read a manual of 'How to Escape Being Abducted for Dummies.' Your best bet was to somehow find your way home, and stay there for a few days to recoup. 

Of course, you needed to call all of your friends and family, to inform them that you were alright. But you were sure Kirishima left your device at Pikachu's house.  Meaning, you couldn't even text your parents to say you were okay now. 

Speaking of your parents.. where were they?

Last time you saw them was a few weeks after you got dropped off to U.A.. They traveled for Spain for their anniversary, and they were supposed to come back last Tuesday. 

I wonder how they are holding up with this whole 'incident'. 

Hopefully they are okay. 

Time passed, and the room was full with silent tension. You zoned out a while back, stuck thinking about worries in your mind. Really, pondering was the only thing you could do. Besides the TV, there wasn't anything else in the room. But you already felt like you watched every channel on the screen. 

Plus, you didn't want to be distracted anyways. All you really needed was to get out of here before Kirishima snapped like Kamanari did. 

You assumed that the most possible way to escape is waking up in the middle of the night, and finding a way to exit the house whilst the male was still unconscious. You could always try to leave when he was at school, but then again, he would most likely be expecting that. 

So that would be plan B. 

Though, you couldn't just think of how to escape, you had to plan the possible ways Kirishima could catch you, and what he would do. Luckily, with the sensitive males delusional, he was easily convinced that you were only confused, not actually wanting to leave him.