。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11- ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ

Day 1

"Did you hear? Y/N went missing yesterday." Uraraka gossips amongst her classmates, Hagakure and Momo. That morning, an article on the News was posted on how student Y/N went missing. Though, rarely any students knew about the incident. 

"No way, really? What happened?" 

"I heard she got captured by villains!" Mina joins in, covering her mouth in shock. the floating one gasps, a worried expression covering her round face. 

"What if the League of Villains took her?!" She shrieks loudly. A few passengers heads turned to the group of girls unknowingly blocking the entrance. 

"Took who?" 

A monotone voice asks, passing by the class. The teens pupils move to the tall, familiar male with ironic bags under his purple eyes. 

"Oh nothing Shinso!" The invisible one yelps, assumingly rubbing the back of her neck. Though, before the man could sigh and move on, another sound from the group spoke up.

"Y/N is missing!" 

"Momo!" The others screech, ashamed that the intelligent one ruined their secret. The sleepless teen raises an eyebrow, trying not to start interrogated them automatically. 

"What do you mean?"

"...We saw it in a News article this morning. Here." Momo mutters, handle a expensive device to the slightly frustrated one. 

He then reads it slowly, causing the girls to shudder. They were terrified of how Shinso was going to react. Would he begin asking more questions? Would he yell at them? Or, would he only shrug and carry on with his day? 

"Wow." The male grumbles, handing the phone back to Yaoyorozu. The girls gaze at him in confusion. 

Just 'wow'? Weren't him and Y/N friends?

As he began walking off, the students stop him. 

"Wait, so you're not worried or anything?" Ochako mutters, becoming slight suspicious at the tired one. Shinso shrugs, turning his head to face their direction. 

"There isn't a reason to worry. I'm sure that the heroes can handle this." He forms a fake smile and strolls away, clenching his fists as he heads to class. 

Of course he is worried, but pretending to be would make him more suspicious. Especially with what he was planning. 

The bell rings, and soon all of the students sit down. Every seat was filled with a tired teen, just wanting to go home already. Except for one. Y/N L/N's. 

Rumors were spiking as a few whispers began to spread through the classroom. 

"I heard Mr. Aizawa was coming early today."

"Same. For an announcement I'm pretty sure." 

"Yo, where's Y/N? The bell already rang." 

"You haven't heard?"

Suddenly, a loud cough rings in the front of the classroom, showing Mr. Aizawa and the principal. The room instantly turns silent, the students facing the teachers.