。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34- ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ꜱɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ

Knock, knock, knock.

A repeated sound played on the door, causing your head to shoot up in fear. The knocking continued, before the exit slowly creaks open. You instantly drag your legs to your chest and wrap your arms around them, with small cries threatening to escape your eyes. 

Shinso enters, holding a small bowl in his hands. When his eyes landed on your horrid presence he didn't flinch. Instead, he smiled faintly, placing the food down next to you. The insomniac squats in front of you, picking up your chin with his index finger. 

"How can you be so pretty, even when you're in tears?" He sighs, wiping the water off your cheeks with his thumb. He frowns at your scared presence, watching as your eyes gaze to the bowl of fried rice seeming to stare back at you. 

"You should eat, kitten. I'll leave you alone if you want." He suggests, a warm smile forming on his face once he notices your mouth growing agape. So, he asked you if he should go, maybe this insomniac understood his action like Shoto did. Reluctantly, you shake your head slowly, suddenly seeing Shinso's expression seeming to light up in happiness. 

"Alright then." He begins, shifting into a more comfortable position. You pick up the rice, placing it in the middle of your lap as you hesitantly reach your chopsticks inside the bowl. Hitoshi gazes intently at the food and you, a pleased look plastered on his tired face. Though, he didn't seem to be hiding something, like Denki was. Just happy you were eating. 

It was silent for a while, creating a awkward tension between you and Shinso, though it seemed only you could feel it, since the insomniac looked content watching you bite into the meal he cooked. Well, Kenma made it, but you didn't know. 

You wanted to speak, just to block off the chewing sounds that seemed to echo throughout the basement. So, you did. But instead of starting a conversation about his day, and what was happening at school, you blurted out something that would agitate anyone who resembled the obsessed male before you. 

"Why was there a tracker in my outfit?" 

Your eyes widen instantly as you realize what you spoke. Didn't you establish to yourself that the tracker would be a secret? And you would use your knowledge against him? Great, now he knows. 

Shinso clenches his jaw, his expression suddenly forming from happy to shocked, and slightly angry. You could see his hands shift into fists as a drip of sweat slides down his face. 

"How do you know that?" He hisses, glaring into your irises. You shudder, your lip beginning to quiver from his sudden mood change. Placing down the unfinished food next to you, you adjust your seating, making you slightly farther away from the tampered with teen.

"..I took off my hood and.. it fell out." You lie, watching Shinso massage his forehead, obviously angered that he couldn't hide the spy tool well enough. 

"Great. Great. And don't tell me, you threw it across the room so I couldn't find it. Am I right?" He growls, now standing up. You nod, carefully shifting your corneas away from him. He simply chuckles, tapping his black shoe repeatedly on the ground. Even though you didn't want to continue provoking him, it seemed that Shinso was going to confess information more easily. 

"W-Why are you doing this?! Y-You're crazy, I-Insane!" You scream, causing him to suddenly stop. You could see his hands shaking harshly as he snarls at your presence. Oh no, you just crossed the line, didn't you?

"Why am I doing this?! Have you ever thought what you're doing to me, and every other guy whose laid eyes on you? You're the one who have made us obsessed, not us!" He yells his return, pointing his fingers around the room, signaling the other males he was refereeing to. 

You open your mouth to abject, before he continues, not even noticing your actions attempting him to stop. 

"Sure, sure, maybe I am insane, but you came to school. You're the one who started it in the first place!" And before you could speak any words to him, the insomniac leaves, slamming the door loudly behind him. 

It turns completely silent once again, the only noise being the echo of the shut exit, and your uneven breathing. It all happened so fast. One moment, he was being so caring, offering to give you space, making you dinner, and other things. Now, he was blaming the whole incident on you. 

But, was he right? 

He couldn't be, could he? Was this all your fault, the horrifying you and some of your classmates experienced was all because of you? Maybe.. Maybe it was. Maybe it is. You could be the problem of this whole thing. But, you could also be the solution. All you had to do was get away from them right? And then this whole charade would stop?

Your brain couldn't stop processing this, and it started ringing in your ears, yelling that this all was your fault. You were the reason they went insane, why Monoma is almost controlled twenty-four hours a day. 

So, what were you going to do to fix it? Could you even fix it? You couldn't run away, or use your quirk. Perhaps you had to wait on someone to save you. And be dependent, like Shoto accused.

Quiet tears fall out of your eyes, as your cries slowly grow louder in volume. Though, you couldn't exactly help how silent your waterworks were. Suddenly, the door opens once again, a large bang shedding your ears. You squeeze your eyes shut, not daring to look at the figure ahead. 

You could feel the posture wrap their arms around you, instantly causing your eyes to open, and widen. At first, your view was blurry due to the clouds of rain covering it, but when it cleared, you couldn't help but let out a sharp, quick gasp. 

"D-Deku?!"  

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"You have to be kidding me! There's already two other groups after her? That's crazy!"

"Don't be so intense, we'll find her, and soon!"

"Yeah, sure."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 34・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1047・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・